Pageviews past week

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Midnight frenzy

Good morning, it's 1am right now and I'm wide awake.
Slept for good 5 hours ever since i died on my bed since 630pm.
Got off work early today as I told boss I wasn't feeling well.
With a heavy head and bad throat, I met Zhi wei in tm, since I was at Ite east.

Well. I must say I felt weird that he suddenly called for lunch today.
Everything these days seem to be a little unexpected and uncaught for..
For a while I thought to myself if it will be awkward to meet. But I decided to give it a go.

It felt really good talking and whining over the lunch table.
And it did feel like all is good.
But of course, deep inside me I know I have a topic that I did not wish to talk about for now.
It is pretty obvious that he only got to meet me after gf returned to Msia.
Oh well, I felt it doesn't matter as long as he took the initiative to meet.

Just when I was happy that the friendship still felt the same, or rather trying to,
He had to burst my bubble by telling me this meetup was a secret one.
Seriously?
I can understand where the girl is coming from if she didn't feel comfortable about us meeting up alone. But I have already an all happy r/s with my very own bf. so what is that for.
It's very sad that I can only now meet my best friend with a group of friends,
And that Will mean, no more sharing of life story. Because topics u share about in groups are not the same when u are alone.

For another time, I know this is going to put a strain to the friendship that he so called, 7 years of friendship.
I gues it doesn't matter when we have someone else that we care more about.
Knowing that I hate to be treated as someone less impt, this kinda secret meetings won't work for me and I know it.

I do not have the capacity to think about such things right now. Because all it does is to upset me further while I struggle with my everyday work life.

So.. I will go with the flow. Sometimes, not harping on things too hard is going to help one move on with life and be stronger. What comes may, I shall not care anymore...

Alright. I shall go and try close my eyes and go and slp.
It sucks to be brooding, ESP when u can't slp because u slept too much.

No comments: