I did not watch shows for the past 4 days....
Am I a good girl?
Work hasn't been too good.
But since when it is? haha.
I'm taking 3 hours off today
claiming the few hours i spent giving out flyers weeks ago.
I just want to be home doing my own things.
Voting day tomorrow
i'm really not interested.
Project group meeting tomorrow noon
I find it weird because i havent had project work for the longest time. kinda dread to get used to it
I have an individual assignment
on strengths and weaknesses
It's not difficult!
But i need to get myself to do it! that's the most difficult part
YAY going pulau ubin this sunday. So happy!
i need the break.
going off.
regards,
Grace
Am I a good girl?
Work hasn't been too good.
But since when it is? haha.
I'm taking 3 hours off today
claiming the few hours i spent giving out flyers weeks ago.
I just want to be home doing my own things.
Voting day tomorrow
i'm really not interested.
Project group meeting tomorrow noon
I find it weird because i havent had project work for the longest time. kinda dread to get used to it
I have an individual assignment
on strengths and weaknesses
It's not difficult!
But i need to get myself to do it! that's the most difficult part
YAY going pulau ubin this sunday. So happy!
i need the break.
going off.
regards,
Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment