Pageviews past week

Friday, September 02, 2011

Has it been awhile?

Has it been awhile since I last blogged?
I'm not sure, and honestly i don't bother checking.

I had been working day and night editing videos.
Everyday at work, i'm facing 2 laptops, one for emails and work, one solely for video editing.
Every night after work, I either go to class or dinner, and once i'm home, I'm in my world of video editing again.
I end the editing nonsense at 12.30 - 1am every night for the past week.
I am, very tired.

I haven't really started working on my individual assignment.
I really h ope to work something out tonight on my survey, and get the world to do it for me.
i still need to dig on personality tests and all, and frigging spend time doing them.
group project - doing well, but everyone's damn kan chiong about it.
i'm filming video next sat for this, and i have not finished editing my script, trying ways and means to shorten it.
RP module is killing me. Long hours at lecture, and if i don't go, i frigging dun understand.

Work, Studies, Money are all stressing me out.
i think i'm dying soon or something.
it's okay to be stuck with work and studies, but not okay when i have to worry about budget everyday of my life.
it's really mind exhausting.
simply called, mind F*

i dig out time to do work, to do assignment and project.
wth. it's really getting damn tough can.
broke down a ffew days ago.
think it's too m uch for me to handle.
work is really killing me.

i'm out for presentation on my own today.
to a bunch of korean students
it was pretty scary just now to be briefing a group of 20 korean students.
because, i look just like them.
Same age, bit scary.
but i think i did well. :)
and thank god because of that, i have dongle to use now.
i have to register every single one of them.
soooooo tedious.

Next week
Filming + More editing
e2i Job fair on Wed
NUS career event on Fri

Meanwhile, I need to print and die cutting flyers.
120 + 400 = check out my grave or broken fingers.

alright. back to work!
Another chiongster day back at work after the 2nd round of registration later.
I really wish, sometimes, i have more than 24 hours, and i have cash.

need to compile 26 DVDs by today. if not i'm burning my weekend AGAIN.
FML!!!!!


No comments: