Pageviews past week

Saturday, August 20, 2011

I Love Heart Strings!


What a lovely saturday night when I finally finished my heart strings.
Awwwwwww. I'm REALLY in love with the show, or rather, with Yonghwa!!!!!!

This show started off like a typical melodrama
it's rather emo all the way till episode 5-6.
I was dying watching his sad face, honestly. Though I still loved his songs. I still do!
The image of gyu won was like - err.. why would a popular guy ever like her
so yup, it's like a cinderella story.

What really kept me going was how they finally ended up finishing the musical.
honestly, i think i'm totally into shows like that
e.g. you're beautiful, dream high etc.
But heart strings is quite one of a kind. because it does not focus so much on the performance, but on the love story. i like!

awww it got damn sad at the last 2 episodes.
i'm like tearing all the way.
it's really sad being in HIS shoes, and of course hers. haha!
i mean - breaking up with someone for the good of the other. does it really work?
i think it's super typical of tv series, but come on, we need to teach the kids not to do that in real life.
this is not very healthy u know.
imagine they suffered for like 1 year, for some, even longer.
sigh. thinking about that made me damn sad.

i love the way shin looks at gyuwon whenever he sings.
it's ultimate sweetness i swear.
it's heart melting!! hahaha.
i will watch it again, next time, after i forget about the show.
so, my funshion and computer at home better work well for me to download the series.
i recently specially bought a hard disk just to store my shows.

i want to watch more of heart strings. but i'm really tired and im sure im not re-watching it right now.

im sucha SHOWaholic.
no joke.

alright. i'll have an early start to the day playing badminton with jia seng.
and then study!!!!!
happy curry day.
I shall have a happy studying day - i hate my indian lecturer.

gdnight! =)

No comments: