Pageviews past week

Monday, August 15, 2011

Rest day @ Home

Yesterday was the longest day of my life!
Tx accompanied me to Jobscentral career fair yesterday
I managed to speak to 2 schools, and then we went out to distribute flyers - argh yes job assigned by my co. is always, interesting.
we ended at 1pm and headed home.

He had a short nap while i watched my new love, Heart Strings.
It's acted by Park shin hye and yong hwa from cn blue.
I REALLY love his voice.
he captivates the crowd when he starts playing his electric guitar and sings along.
I'm tootally loving the show! :)

Well. Time sped up when we started preparing for the outing @ marina barrage!
I had to pack every little thing for bennett chan, and stuff for my dog!
By the time we finally arrived with the kid and the dog, it was 4.30pm already!

We were there with Janelle, Janice and Ray and of course little judith.
The kids had tonnes of fun running around the field, so did my dog. haha
but the adults - which were us - were SO tired.
of course, this is call mind-managing
we have to keep the kids within sight everywhere they go.
had dinner at ECP and finally sent Janice home and lele and dog home.
By the time TX and I reached home, in a cab, it was 11pm already!

Both of us are exhausted lahhhhhh.
HAHA. I don't I'll ever want a kid so soon.
it's really - not very fun if it depletes all your energy.

I came home slept at 1am - showered the dog and did my work
When I woke up in the morning
i had stomachache and really din want to go to work, my whole body was aching like mad.
so, i decided to go and see a doc and take mc.

Oh well. Told doc about the imbalanced rib cage im having
and he referred me for an xray
just when i thought everything should be normal, he said it doesnt seem so.
So i'll just need to pay a little more money, spend a little more time, to buy an ease.
AHHHH this is soooo troublesome.
but i'm a little worried though. from the knowledge i have of a human body, it does seem a little weird. hahahaha.


and back to work tomorrow
the high stress envt is killing me
i wish i can move my seat seriously.

my classmate finally ended his r/s with his gf.
why did i say finally? because it's been dragging on for too long.
and i long saw that their personalities doesnt match.
sometimes, trying too hard is more painful than having a clean break.
so I do feel for him. sigh!
it's pretty sad how a couple can meet, date, and then end in the worst way ever.

my week is planned.
and sometimes - i don't really enjoy planning ahead
because this means i  know when i'm gonna get busyyyyyy and see how little time i have for myself.
HAHAHAHAHA

alright i want the bed now. gdnight!

No comments: