I'm very frustrated !!!!!
I will be leaving office in like 5 min.
But i cant stand it. I have to vent it somewhere.
Not to bf, cuz i don't want him to hear so m uch of my complaints... - THOUGH i eventually will complain tonight.
The You-know-who [YKW] in my office is driving me nuts.
Editing of videos job is passed on to him ever since my part-timer left.
and he's taking AGES to do it.
Seriously, I can easily bring it home and edit it within 2 nights and it'll all be done.
but he simply, kept saying he can do it and there's no reason why i shold bring it home right??
But all he does is to keep dragging the timeline
as though it's rubberband?
come on, if timeline and datelines are meant to be stretched - why bother having one?
Sigh.
it's superbly frustrating. Why?
Because, the only reason why i'm not editing these videos, is very simple.
I HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO DO AND I CANT COPE!
And what he does, is to tell me to help him with this and that and this and that
and tell me he's very busy with the videos.
come on, what difference does it make if i actually did the videos myself?
oh yes, there'll be a difference.
I WILL BE MUCH MORE EFFICIENT than him.
I had been working thru everyday of my week.
weekday nights, weekends
and what does he do?
u know why i'm mad.
not because he cant deliver
but because, he cant deliver what he promised he can.
That's the most annoying part.
i'm nice, but don't take me for granted
so what if you're a manager
u're not acting like one
and u need an exec like me to tell u what to do
that's nice and generous of course
but it also means u cant handle your own job well
why not i fetch your pay, i'll do YOUR job
try doing MINE.
the layout of the new office is terrible
i run in and out every 10 min after I sit down
just to get to my other colleagues at the other side of the room to settle some stuff
how irritating is this
i spend ONE day running
perhaps that'll get me slimmer
but THIS is not the point!
sigh.........
lemme complain so that i don't bring it home and brood about it over the weekend
i have too much work to do.
distributing flyers on sunday
visiting employers booth at the fair tomorrow
class tomorrow
kite flying on sunday - which i don't even feel so excited anymore
and sat night - work work work after dinner with bf.
I would say that I am a very very very efficient person at work.
and productive
not proud of myself but believe in my strengths
i just don't like others to leverage on me.
do your job well and i'll help whereever i can.
i'm a kind person you know.
alright. Chill
cheer up!
i''m out for dinner with kirby lin
i don't feel like meeting him honestly because he annoys me
and i'm not in the mood to be annoyed.
HAHAHA
good luck!
Grace
I will be leaving office in like 5 min.
But i cant stand it. I have to vent it somewhere.
Not to bf, cuz i don't want him to hear so m uch of my complaints... - THOUGH i eventually will complain tonight.
The You-know-who [YKW] in my office is driving me nuts.
Editing of videos job is passed on to him ever since my part-timer left.
and he's taking AGES to do it.
Seriously, I can easily bring it home and edit it within 2 nights and it'll all be done.
but he simply, kept saying he can do it and there's no reason why i shold bring it home right??
But all he does is to keep dragging the timeline
as though it's rubberband?
come on, if timeline and datelines are meant to be stretched - why bother having one?
Sigh.
it's superbly frustrating. Why?
Because, the only reason why i'm not editing these videos, is very simple.
I HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO DO AND I CANT COPE!
And what he does, is to tell me to help him with this and that and this and that
and tell me he's very busy with the videos.
come on, what difference does it make if i actually did the videos myself?
oh yes, there'll be a difference.
I WILL BE MUCH MORE EFFICIENT than him.
I had been working thru everyday of my week.
weekday nights, weekends
and what does he do?
u know why i'm mad.
not because he cant deliver
but because, he cant deliver what he promised he can.
That's the most annoying part.
i'm nice, but don't take me for granted
so what if you're a manager
u're not acting like one
and u need an exec like me to tell u what to do
that's nice and generous of course
but it also means u cant handle your own job well
why not i fetch your pay, i'll do YOUR job
try doing MINE.
the layout of the new office is terrible
i run in and out every 10 min after I sit down
just to get to my other colleagues at the other side of the room to settle some stuff
how irritating is this
i spend ONE day running
perhaps that'll get me slimmer
but THIS is not the point!
sigh.........
lemme complain so that i don't bring it home and brood about it over the weekend
i have too much work to do.
distributing flyers on sunday
visiting employers booth at the fair tomorrow
class tomorrow
kite flying on sunday - which i don't even feel so excited anymore
and sat night - work work work after dinner with bf.
I would say that I am a very very very efficient person at work.
and productive
not proud of myself but believe in my strengths
i just don't like others to leverage on me.
do your job well and i'll help whereever i can.
i'm a kind person you know.
alright. Chill
cheer up!
i''m out for dinner with kirby lin
i don't feel like meeting him honestly because he annoys me
and i'm not in the mood to be annoyed.
HAHAHA
good luck!
Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment