I'm nua-ing at home this very moment.
Waiting for my beloved new show to load
I'm loving Yong Hwa.
Bf said I always starting loving new guys and abandon the old.
No no no
that's so not true!
I just found new love that's all
it does not mean i do not love the old. hehe.
well, actors renew themselves when new shows appear.=)
went back to work today.
i feel very happy about myself because i finally finished quite abit of the back log
And i feel happy hearing the happy voices of the aunties when i called them to say we've completed their videos
what's more encouraging?
this lady wanted to treat me donuts for helping her with the editing
all in all, as long as the video helps with one person whos looking for a job, i think it's absolutely worth it.
ARGH did work all the way till 730 today
So tired!
and then by the time i reached home it was 8.40pm.
ate instant noodles and started watching my shows.
hehehehe.
My week is packed. with activities and classes
ahhhh. wonder if i will survive. guess i will!
Gdnight. back to my shows. +)
Waiting for my beloved new show to load
I'm loving Yong Hwa.
Bf said I always starting loving new guys and abandon the old.
No no no
that's so not true!
I just found new love that's all
it does not mean i do not love the old. hehe.
well, actors renew themselves when new shows appear.=)
went back to work today.
i feel very happy about myself because i finally finished quite abit of the back log
And i feel happy hearing the happy voices of the aunties when i called them to say we've completed their videos
what's more encouraging?
this lady wanted to treat me donuts for helping her with the editing
all in all, as long as the video helps with one person whos looking for a job, i think it's absolutely worth it.
ARGH did work all the way till 730 today
So tired!
and then by the time i reached home it was 8.40pm.
ate instant noodles and started watching my shows.
hehehehe.
My week is packed. with activities and classes
ahhhh. wonder if i will survive. guess i will!
Gdnight. back to my shows. +)
No comments:
Post a Comment