Pageviews past week

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Since I'm free, why not.

Yes, im writing an entry now!
It's been awhile since i last tried to write my blog during work.
now it's risky yes i know.
but seriously, i don't care.

My new desk is sooooo small
everyone's squashed together and i feel claustrophobic.
it's stiffling.
grr!

Happy Holiday yesterday.
I went cycling with bf! :) it was so fun!
think we both needed a good break, to do nothing in particular. haha...

my home comp is down for a week. :(
the power supply died
im terribly sad!
not that i have much time and energy to watch at night..
but i usually, make time.

argh! cant wait for sunday to come.
so that i can go simlim with the cpu
and..... fly kite with my beloved friends!

sigh working this weekend.
and THEY say we're too pampered.
WTH. seriously, give me time off and OT pay and I will slog for you.
not as though i owe a stake in the company right?

Brrrr. BYE!
First class starts tonight, again.

 


No comments: