Yeap! What was supposed to be a casual dinner became some surprise celebration for me last night.
Met up with Janelle, Janice and Ryan for a catch up during dinner last night.
We had crystal Jade for dinner!
Janelle and Janice left to go toilet, leaving ryan and i stranded at crystal jade for almost 30 min doing nothing!
With the superbly long queue outside, we reluctantly made payment and left the place
My face all went black when I saw the 2 Jans walking back to CJ.
And to my surprise, they were holding on to an ice cream cake!
There then I knew they took a long time queuing and waited for my cake to be ready.
I felt so bad for even snapping for a moment!
Then, we got food, and went to Janelle's new house. (yes food again for hungry ryan)
They sang the fastest bdae song ever, since the cake was melting quickly!
it's sort of all in a mess, but i was really happy!
These people, included meli, bought me a full set of make up brushes and concealer and eyebrow pencil! :)
I shall post it up another time.
We played the long missed monopoly deal, and boggle. till about 11!
Then ryan, janice and i headed home in a cab.
So tired! But i really appreciated for all thats done for me. :) really wasnt expecting it since i did say my head was kinda clouded with many other things.
:D Whee!
I'm happy.
Shall go and study (yes i said it again, trying very hard!)
Love.
Met up with Janelle, Janice and Ryan for a catch up during dinner last night.
We had crystal Jade for dinner!
Janelle and Janice left to go toilet, leaving ryan and i stranded at crystal jade for almost 30 min doing nothing!
With the superbly long queue outside, we reluctantly made payment and left the place
My face all went black when I saw the 2 Jans walking back to CJ.
And to my surprise, they were holding on to an ice cream cake!
There then I knew they took a long time queuing and waited for my cake to be ready.
I felt so bad for even snapping for a moment!
Then, we got food, and went to Janelle's new house. (yes food again for hungry ryan)
They sang the fastest bdae song ever, since the cake was melting quickly!
it's sort of all in a mess, but i was really happy!
These people, included meli, bought me a full set of make up brushes and concealer and eyebrow pencil! :)
I shall post it up another time.
We played the long missed monopoly deal, and boggle. till about 11!
Then ryan, janice and i headed home in a cab.
So tired! But i really appreciated for all thats done for me. :) really wasnt expecting it since i did say my head was kinda clouded with many other things.
:D Whee!
I'm happy.
Shall go and study (yes i said it again, trying very hard!)
Love.

No comments:
Post a Comment