OH WELL> I'm back to work today!
having tonnes of things to do - but I'm not starting any yet because i'm feeling really lazy.
Now watch this fun pack song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoExTn7PC2E&feature=player_embedded
I think it's really embarrassing to sing that in the public - for NDP somemore.
Oh please! Cant we have more creative elements in the songs that we want to showcase to the world.
Than just changing lyrics to KoPi-oOoOoOOo from Lady Gaga's Bad romance.
I don't think i'd go for NDP this year even if i have the tickets.
so dumb. i don't want to be part of it.
and yup i'm back to work now.
see ya!
Regards,
Grace
having tonnes of things to do - but I'm not starting any yet because i'm feeling really lazy.
Now watch this fun pack song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoExTn7PC2E&feature=player_embedded
I think it's really embarrassing to sing that in the public - for NDP somemore.
Oh please! Cant we have more creative elements in the songs that we want to showcase to the world.
Than just changing lyrics to KoPi-oOoOoOOo from Lady Gaga's Bad romance.
I don't think i'd go for NDP this year even if i have the tickets.
so dumb. i don't want to be part of it.
and yup i'm back to work now.
see ya!
Regards,
Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment