"Ms Grace Chan Worked in a biomedical field but wanted a marketing job. But she went beyond the usual route of posting a resume and cover letter on a jobs website. The 24-year old posted a simple three minute film presentation, eventually trimmed to 90 seconds, where she talked to the camera and the type of job she was looking for..."
Yup, this was true to certain extent. I can write a whole essay on this if this is tested on organizational behaviour module.
ARGH. I'm so frustrated that my friends eventually read about me on Straits Times!
Sigh it was a lie to start with working for my company. And I'm always the person thrown to the press pretending to be a normal jobseeker. Seriously uncomfortable having my name on the papers. SHouldn't normal be proud of this? Yes, i ought to, but i cant.
If there's another next time, I promise I will say No. This is putting my own reputation and credibility at stake lah.
People who know me will know that this is not true, and im frigging lying thru my teeth! :(
Now I have problems answering those questions that said, is this true or fake?
I cant stand telling another lie. So i shall just remain silent and wait for this to pass.... oh man! sigh.
Alright back to studies! BYE.
Yup, this was true to certain extent. I can write a whole essay on this if this is tested on organizational behaviour module.
ARGH. I'm so frustrated that my friends eventually read about me on Straits Times!
Sigh it was a lie to start with working for my company. And I'm always the person thrown to the press pretending to be a normal jobseeker. Seriously uncomfortable having my name on the papers. SHouldn't normal be proud of this? Yes, i ought to, but i cant.
If there's another next time, I promise I will say No. This is putting my own reputation and credibility at stake lah.
People who know me will know that this is not true, and im frigging lying thru my teeth! :(
Now I have problems answering those questions that said, is this true or fake?
I cant stand telling another lie. So i shall just remain silent and wait for this to pass.... oh man! sigh.
Alright back to studies! BYE.

No comments:
Post a Comment