Pageviews past week

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I r.e.a.l.l.y need a Break

My exams started since tuesday.
For the 2 hour papers, I have spent days of mugging.

Statistics on Tuesday was great. I think I will do pretty well.
Felt a little sick that day, so I was pretty much like a cockster, sat at the wrong seat in the hall, and left my jacket at my seat after I submitted my papers.
haha!
Had dinner with mic, yani, faizal and mummy. mummy aka winnie, my classmate. because she's 40 odd, i call her my mum haha.
well, come to think of it, the whole world calls her that now. haha! so funny!

went back to work yesterday.
Mitch taught us this awesome editing software premiere pro
well, though it's nothing great but it's definitely much better than window movie maker and imovie. :)
I think i'm gonna have fun playing around with the software whiile editing the videos!

Took business info system paper today.
sigh it was a totally bad idea to slp, wake up to study, and go back to slp, and wake up again.
the odd sleeping pattern has gotten me SO TIRED by the time it was 3.45pm, time for exam.
I was not able to focus and just wanted to get out of the hall badly.
scribbled whatever I remembered and left the hall.
i was falling aslp lah!
and guess what, i think i screwed one the first of 2 questions that I did today.
So i'm pretty upset, with myself.
it's not that I can't do you know.
that's the worst part.
Sigh. this shall be the first subject I'm not getting an a or b. which falls short of my expectations of myself. oh well. suck it up!!

Dinner-ed with classmates again at wala wala.
then, met wallace and gang to discuss about his beloved wedding big day again!
tiring. all the adults were talking
clar and i just stared and listened.
active listening is good.

now im home. i'm damn tired. want to die.

going to slp.

gdnight! hope i'll be happier tomorrow. another paper to go on tuesday. sigh!!!

No comments: