Pageviews past week

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Last lap for exams

today's finally my last paper.
it had been a great struggle trying to manage work and studies
and this term, i have inserted some new form of entertainment for myself, which had make things much more difficult for me.
Which is : I keep falling aslp when studying halfway, on sofa, on chair, at the table, anywhere.
OMG!

I have 3 more hours before my paper starts. Means about 3 more hours to stop my entire revision.
and I have 2 more essays to memorise. HAHA it's amazing how many i have finished so far anyway. haha.

Okay I have a HORRIBLE week for work this week.
Full day filming tomorrow, Full day career fair on thursday, Full day filming + miscellanous on Friday.
I'm going to be exhausted.
So even the k session that I tried to organize for this weekend, i think im going to give it a miss.
Think i want to spend time nua-ing at home and watch  my beloved shows.

Alright, im going back to studies. Now it's left with 1.5hours before i stop studying.
YES i took this long to write this. fell aslp just now and my nephews are driving me crazy at home. OMG!

Bye =)

No comments: