Pageviews past week

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hello World

Okay. Finally I have some time.
it's 1.45am in the morning and I think i HAVE to write something about my bdae.. hahaha.
it's been a week anyway.. haha.

YUP!
This year for me, is a real simple one.
Because apart from me being tired and busy, I think anyone else is.
2011 has been a real busy year for many of us. :)

Of course, my besties celebrated my bdae a week before 9th.
Then, on 9th itself, i actually had class!
I had weird friends who gave me a postcard as bdae present....no sincerity at all lah!
But it's the heart that counts I guess, and it's perhaps the most 'unique' card that i've ever received...haha.
then, closer classmate yani gave me something really sweettttt. :)

after class, I met tx.
We squeezed in the crowd for like hours before we moved to dinner venue. :)
We had dinner at sun with moon at wheelock place.
Well it was a surprise because I totally believed that we're heading for skinny pizza (which I was kinda disappointed since i actually hated thin crust pizza, like biscuit!)
haha! but of course not, i think my bf should know me well enough by now..
the food was damn good! :D
and we went to somewhere else where I had my cheesecake as bdae cake. yummy!
He gave me a bouquet of flowers.. it's like OMG my wish came true!
I was so reminded of how i was complaining to zhiwei just a few days back that i have not received real flowers from tx before. hehe.
and so.. he read my mind! =D
I was damn happy lahhhhh haha.

Tx is really a damn good guy.
He's always been giving without expecting things in return.
he's damn nice to my family, and of course especially me.
sometimes it makes me wonder how one can be that sweet.
he doesnt need to do great things to impress me.
because i know he's very thoughtful and nice in every little way.
and I think i am really fortunate to have a guy like him in my life. =)
i know he's always trying very hard to live to my expectations
but actually he needs to know, he's definitely more than good enough for me. hurhur.
Happy 2 year anniversary! Thanks for the little rosey gift and marshmellow! hehe..

And then, a hectic week started after my exams.
Of course, boss's back from her holiday
and our schedule were filled with meetings!
the most exciting thing this week is i managed to get another few career fairs to go to!
and most most exciting thing that happened was, we will be expanding to msia, real soon!
A uni wants us to conduct workshops and educate the students there on visumes.
Greeeaattt. it looks like i'll be going there to give talks man. it's damn exciting lah. :)
in the mid week, it felt like my colleague kiran and i fought a battle, when we met up with some guy who asked 1001 questions!
but we did well. hehe. that's where teamwork comes in.
it's a different dynamics altogether because i have always just worked with boss for meetings. :)

sometime this week, I met Gerald for dinner!
as agreed, he brought me to spizza for dinner!
YUMMY. :) I felt bad for making him ate so much despite his awful stomach.
then we walked along the river facing marina bay sands.
wow. the sight at night was magnificent.
I think i really have not walked on such peaceful places for a LONG LONG TIME.
I will be happy to go there again! hehe.
it was a GREAT catchup though. :)

Okay. I am tired. exam's on tue and thursday.
i'm off on monday, but working on wed.
so trying to mug and absorb 2 modules at the same time.
it certainly wasn't easy - not because what i'm studying is damn tough.
it's the discipline that kills.
i hope i will get better tomorrow. i mean.. later in the day. :)

Gdnight!

No comments: