I know I had been blogging darn often. I know I know
That is because this emailer thing is simply SO easy to use! :)
Right now, i'm sitting in my room after I showered
I figured that i need to do some exercise.
I really pray I have the determination to wake up early tomorrow for a run. PLEASE? I need to!!
and what's next.
Tx is in my hse, but he's sitting in my mother's room watching show with my mum and baby wei wei.
What is the world turning in to!
He just told my mum that I insisted that he has lunch with me all the way at tiong bahru tomorrow.
HOW MEAN. this is call complaining to the mother!!!
I'm gonna do that to him when I go his house next time. He shall just wait and see! HMPH haha.
well. I successfully translated the set of eng slides into chinese. With minor amendments from a pro china person.
I'm damn happy and proud of myself lah!
Boss praised that i'm a clever girl.
But whats next, she asked me to keep a copy for reference in case I need to go china as a BDE next time.
haha!
and the idiot is back in the room.
ALRIGHT HELLO BF YOU"RE BACK HUH. :)
had dinner with jia seng today.
that guy is just... FULL OF CRAP as usual. haha!
and tomorrow shall be a good day because it's the first day of boss's leave!
But i'm feeling damn sian because.. i really have tonnes of work to do
especially for the frigging SIM work. it's KILLING ME.
seriously, women at high position very HARD TO PLEASE
ESPECIALLY when they are aunties age. wa liew cmi hahahaha.
okay!
I shall go talk ABIT with my bf.
So that i acknowledge his existence.
nvm if h e just backstabbed me in front of mother.
i'm totally okay.
and he's reading it now.
NVM. I REN.
Gdnight!
That is because this emailer thing is simply SO easy to use! :)
Right now, i'm sitting in my room after I showered
I figured that i need to do some exercise.
I really pray I have the determination to wake up early tomorrow for a run. PLEASE? I need to!!
and what's next.
Tx is in my hse, but he's sitting in my mother's room watching show with my mum and baby wei wei.
What is the world turning in to!
He just told my mum that I insisted that he has lunch with me all the way at tiong bahru tomorrow.
HOW MEAN. this is call complaining to the mother!!!
I'm gonna do that to him when I go his house next time. He shall just wait and see! HMPH haha.
well. I successfully translated the set of eng slides into chinese. With minor amendments from a pro china person.
I'm damn happy and proud of myself lah!
Boss praised that i'm a clever girl.
But whats next, she asked me to keep a copy for reference in case I need to go china as a BDE next time.
haha!
and the idiot is back in the room.
ALRIGHT HELLO BF YOU"RE BACK HUH. :)
had dinner with jia seng today.
that guy is just... FULL OF CRAP as usual. haha!
and tomorrow shall be a good day because it's the first day of boss's leave!
But i'm feeling damn sian because.. i really have tonnes of work to do
especially for the frigging SIM work. it's KILLING ME.
seriously, women at high position very HARD TO PLEASE
ESPECIALLY when they are aunties age. wa liew cmi hahahaha.
okay!
I shall go talk ABIT with my bf.
So that i acknowledge his existence.
nvm if h e just backstabbed me in front of mother.
i'm totally okay.
and he's reading it now.
NVM. I REN.
Gdnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment