I'm trying to blog via email right now. New tool by blogger. i hope it works!
So that next time it'll be much easier for me to blog - at least my boss cant see that i'm blogging... HAHA! :)
Alrighty. When was the last time I blog?
I realised I ask this question everytime I blog. Well that really means how fast my time passes these days.
The 2 weeks of hell is finally over.
Or rather, past 1 month it's been GROSS.
I finally find my calendar for work next week much more empty.
Though till yesterday, I still had 15 things to do on my list.
well, i only managed to finish 8 yesterday.
So on Monday, it means 7 + more. :S
Few happy things happened in the midst of busy busy busy schedule.
1. My results
I have gotten A for accounting (thats miracle), A for Marketing, and B for econs.
YAY! Rem how stressed I was last term after my exams, thinking that I wouldnt do well?
Yup, i nearly died of anxiety while opening my result slip.
but thank god. It's really a blessing. :)
I do hope I do well for this round's exam - in July.
2) Janelle's finally Mrs Tan!
YUp! In the midst of my busy schedule, I squeezed my time dry to attend her ROM. :)
on 22nd June, Janelle is officially married to ray tan! :)
WOW. It's my first time being some sort like a 'sister' of the bride.
it was so fun and exciting!!!
Imagine the hectic scene in her house while makeup artist was doing her makeup and hair
we were busy packing stuff for her, and also changing and putting on makeup on our own.
and the photographer engaged was a CUTE 21 year old guy! haha. :)
Meli had her fair share of eye drooling.
When we finally arrived at Registry of Marriage, the couple went in quickly
the funniest was they each took turn to queue at the kiosk for their no. (without coordinating with each other)
and janelle had the shock of her life when she couldnt scan her ic to get a no.
obviously, because ray had done it before she did.
so funny can! haha!
once they stepped in, they kept themselves busy shaking hands with the pool of relatives and friends who're waiting
and what were WE doing?
I was busy holding on to the bag of "wonders" - where she kept her wallet, phone, vouchers to give out, portable mini fan etc
Then I was collecting angbaos for the couple
Janice and Meli were occupied with taking attendance and givng out cake vouchers
and Janice of course - always looking out for janelle's make up on her face. SO FUNNY!
Everything ended in a span of 20 min
then, was a series of phototaking
then the couple's photoshoot
i was particularly unhappy over the photographer's unpreparedness that made us run all over the place for photo shoot
and in the end, the couple only managed to catch THREE pathetic shots
though he told the couple he'd give them an additional 1 hr slot another day, can you imagine janelle had to get another make up done and pay for the rental of the dress?!
haha. so all in all, i thought it's not so worth it.
anyhow, it was a happy though exhausting day! :)
3) Work - Seminar at NYP was a success!
This was the 1st program that I planned for a total of 100 students. I planned the prog, logistics, briefing, and even did a presentation during the seminar.
It was pretty scary when i had to brief the facilitators - included my bosses, colleagues and me being the youngest full-timer.
I felt really happy when the whole event ended on a good note. :)
this is my love. I love to plan, brief, and execute!
finally yeah?
4) SIM photoshoot and filming for student leaders
It was a 2 full day work at SIM to film and take photos for the student leaders for some prog.
Oh trust me the guys who came were all pretty good looking
I had fun watching these eye candies when the photographer was taking photos for them. SO FUN! :)
5) TX FINALLY ORD-ED!
OMG I'm so happy! it felt like i brought a boy up and now he's a man. HAHAHA 'm damn lame i know. but he's finally out and he's starting work at cisco on 4th July. Hurray! One step nearer, to my dream house, and family I hope. :)
Alrighty. So far so good.
What's gonna happen next?
I am starting my revision as much as I can (when i have the energy) for exams in mid july.
For the first time, I am not expecting too much out of my bdae.
because - time flies so quickly that i don't even have time to anticipate it.
all i want is a break from work. seriously. :)
both tx and I are DAMN poor these 2 months. So.... cant do much. oh well!
r/s with my colleagues are just getting better.
i really enjoy working with this team of ppl cuz they're so fun and kind.:)
though of course, there're conflicts when working styles clashes. but it's fine. :)
but oh, my boss wants to change my designation from a marketing executive/canvasser to business development executive.
cuz she sees my "potential"
though i don't really know what that means.
but i do know this means - more work load and more and more and more, without pay increment, for now. :(
But i do see this as a chance for me to prove myself further. because BD means doing EVERYTHING, every single thing. and think of every way to bring in revenue for the co.
I think i'll do well in this aspect. somehow. HAHA!
lets see how far i'll go. the job desgination will sound good on my resume too - once i get my deg from biz management.
lovely.
i hope this works, if not i'll kill blogger. it's sucha long entry! :)
good night!
So that next time it'll be much easier for me to blog - at least my boss cant see that i'm blogging... HAHA! :)
Alrighty. When was the last time I blog?
I realised I ask this question everytime I blog. Well that really means how fast my time passes these days.
The 2 weeks of hell is finally over.
Or rather, past 1 month it's been GROSS.
I finally find my calendar for work next week much more empty.
Though till yesterday, I still had 15 things to do on my list.
well, i only managed to finish 8 yesterday.
So on Monday, it means 7 + more. :S
Few happy things happened in the midst of busy busy busy schedule.
1. My results
I have gotten A for accounting (thats miracle), A for Marketing, and B for econs.
YAY! Rem how stressed I was last term after my exams, thinking that I wouldnt do well?
Yup, i nearly died of anxiety while opening my result slip.
but thank god. It's really a blessing. :)
I do hope I do well for this round's exam - in July.
2) Janelle's finally Mrs Tan!
YUp! In the midst of my busy schedule, I squeezed my time dry to attend her ROM. :)
on 22nd June, Janelle is officially married to ray tan! :)
WOW. It's my first time being some sort like a 'sister' of the bride.
it was so fun and exciting!!!
Imagine the hectic scene in her house while makeup artist was doing her makeup and hair
we were busy packing stuff for her, and also changing and putting on makeup on our own.
and the photographer engaged was a CUTE 21 year old guy! haha. :)
Meli had her fair share of eye drooling.
When we finally arrived at Registry of Marriage, the couple went in quickly
the funniest was they each took turn to queue at the kiosk for their no. (without coordinating with each other)
and janelle had the shock of her life when she couldnt scan her ic to get a no.
obviously, because ray had done it before she did.
so funny can! haha!
once they stepped in, they kept themselves busy shaking hands with the pool of relatives and friends who're waiting
and what were WE doing?
I was busy holding on to the bag of "wonders" - where she kept her wallet, phone, vouchers to give out, portable mini fan etc
Then I was collecting angbaos for the couple
Janice and Meli were occupied with taking attendance and givng out cake vouchers
and Janice of course - always looking out for janelle's make up on her face. SO FUNNY!
Everything ended in a span of 20 min
then, was a series of phototaking
then the couple's photoshoot
i was particularly unhappy over the photographer's unpreparedness that made us run all over the place for photo shoot
and in the end, the couple only managed to catch THREE pathetic shots
though he told the couple he'd give them an additional 1 hr slot another day, can you imagine janelle had to get another make up done and pay for the rental of the dress?!
haha. so all in all, i thought it's not so worth it.
anyhow, it was a happy though exhausting day! :)
3) Work - Seminar at NYP was a success!
This was the 1st program that I planned for a total of 100 students. I planned the prog, logistics, briefing, and even did a presentation during the seminar.
It was pretty scary when i had to brief the facilitators - included my bosses, colleagues and me being the youngest full-timer.
I felt really happy when the whole event ended on a good note. :)
this is my love. I love to plan, brief, and execute!
finally yeah?
4) SIM photoshoot and filming for student leaders
It was a 2 full day work at SIM to film and take photos for the student leaders for some prog.
Oh trust me the guys who came were all pretty good looking
I had fun watching these eye candies when the photographer was taking photos for them. SO FUN! :)
5) TX FINALLY ORD-ED!
OMG I'm so happy! it felt like i brought a boy up and now he's a man. HAHAHA 'm damn lame i know. but he's finally out and he's starting work at cisco on 4th July. Hurray! One step nearer, to my dream house, and family I hope. :)
Alrighty. So far so good.
What's gonna happen next?
I am starting my revision as much as I can (when i have the energy) for exams in mid july.
For the first time, I am not expecting too much out of my bdae.
because - time flies so quickly that i don't even have time to anticipate it.
all i want is a break from work. seriously. :)
both tx and I are DAMN poor these 2 months. So.... cant do much. oh well!
r/s with my colleagues are just getting better.
i really enjoy working with this team of ppl cuz they're so fun and kind.:)
though of course, there're conflicts when working styles clashes. but it's fine. :)
but oh, my boss wants to change my designation from a marketing executive/canvasser to business development executive.
cuz she sees my "potential"
though i don't really know what that means.
but i do know this means - more work load and more and more and more, without pay increment, for now. :(
But i do see this as a chance for me to prove myself further. because BD means doing EVERYTHING, every single thing. and think of every way to bring in revenue for the co.
I think i'll do well in this aspect. somehow. HAHA!
lets see how far i'll go. the job desgination will sound good on my resume too - once i get my deg from biz management.
lovely.
i hope this works, if not i'll kill blogger. it's sucha long entry! :)
good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment