Wah I spent the entire day keying in data + making phone calls.
Like seriously, I would fit better calling myself an admin officer right now.
and come on - why did everyone think that i'm good with admin?!!
and being good at it does not mean I like doing it. wa lao damn tired!
It's just so damn nice and easy to whine with the use of hotmail sending an email to blogger... haha! :)
BTW i need more LIKES on my photo at wedding tweet!
I don't think we'll win even if we get the top 5 photos.
the other couples all cheat lah - use their frigging wedding shots that are professionally taken and photoshop-ed
stupid ppl - whats the point!
but some are really nice can, the feeling u get from the photo is just so loving.... so i think we'll lose. argh!
I want the PhotoShoot!!!!!!
:( sadness. this seems more valuable than the samsung tab that tx is trying to win on visume wars. so funny right? ahha!
i really really really really dread going for classes these days.
it's so damn tiring can.
doing maths on a monday night is just GROSS.
i cant wait for classes to be over - but that means my exam period.
sigh! i rally don't know how to cont for another 1 year.
it's been the worst years ever.
i cant wait for my freedom to be given back to me.
alright! time to go off.
shall go for class on time today.
Grace
Like seriously, I would fit better calling myself an admin officer right now.
and come on - why did everyone think that i'm good with admin?!!
and being good at it does not mean I like doing it. wa lao damn tired!
It's just so damn nice and easy to whine with the use of hotmail sending an email to blogger... haha! :)
BTW i need more LIKES on my photo at wedding tweet!
I don't think we'll win even if we get the top 5 photos.
the other couples all cheat lah - use their frigging wedding shots that are professionally taken and photoshop-ed
stupid ppl - whats the point!
but some are really nice can, the feeling u get from the photo is just so loving.... so i think we'll lose. argh!
I want the PhotoShoot!!!!!!
:( sadness. this seems more valuable than the samsung tab that tx is trying to win on visume wars. so funny right? ahha!
i really really really really dread going for classes these days.
it's so damn tiring can.
doing maths on a monday night is just GROSS.
i cant wait for classes to be over - but that means my exam period.
sigh! i rally don't know how to cont for another 1 year.
it's been the worst years ever.
i cant wait for my freedom to be given back to me.
alright! time to go off.
shall go for class on time today.
Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment