Hello world. I know i really really havent been blogging.
Life had been so hectic that I barely had time to breathe.. how to blog!!
Oh well. my brother, sis and kid finally went back to U.S last week.
I was pretty sad to see them leaving after seeing them for 2 weeks.
but yet again, it was finally home sweet home, for them, and for me.
I was given back my room once again! YAY. Save me the cries of baby please...
but, that did not save me from feeling lethargic for the following weeks.
I guess I just need a break from everything
from work, from class, from home.
Work had been SO busy that i cant explain how stressed up I am.
I had been working day and night.
Worked till don't know what time, go for class, then go home and do work again.
it had been happening over weekends and days..
now i think im really mentally exhausted.
when I am goner mentally, my emotions get very affected. sigh!
So that means, i had been going on a roller coaster ride.
2 happy things to note:
wallace is gettnig married
janelle is getting married.
wallace acts like the big man who needs his best friends to help out in everything!
fine, for his wedding, i'll do it.
but wheee, it's tiring.
I'm damn happy that janelle is finally getting married.
excited too!
accompanied her to get her stuff for ROM, and now helping out with the refurnishing of her new house.
i don't know why am i getting myself pretty busy, given the fact that my exams are coming soon, in mid july. and i have not started preparing for ANYTHING.
Work is killing me.
haha. i moved from one shithole to another.
I know!
but of course, i'm loving the challenges here and it's really exciting seeing how things are progressing.
it's just.. a little short of manpower.
but it feels damn good to be working in a team than doing the one-woman show. ;p
and i think, my work efficiency these days are getting pretty impressive. :)
did filming for some SIM students yesterday, for their all rounder prog.
well it's something like student leadership program in tp.
wow. the guys and gals they found, are really impressive!
they have great academic results, and really, held MANY appointments in ccas.
and most importantly, THEY LOOK GOOD.
i was helpnig out in the photoshoot yesterday.
it was really fun!
it was my first time coming into contact with photography,
and i learnt many different angles to make a photo look nice and all..
damn cool lah.
:) yes, i'm learning new things EVERYDAY. hehe.
and not forgetting the handsome guy i met yesterday. fell head over heels lah!
but still please, i love my bf to bits. :)
He has been a very strong support for me.
and i know he genuinely cares.
and so, of course i will remain faithful and loyal! HAHAHA
and lovable of course. :)
alright i want to koon now.
i'm dying.
having a big day tomorrow - my first very own planned big prog for 100 NYP students.
i'm really excited..
gdnight. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment