I think I'm gonna be inclined to blog these 2 weeks.
Since I will be bringing back my laptop whenever I head home straight after work.
My house comp is out of bounds since my bro and sis are in the room and there're things EVERYWHERE.
I have not seen my room being so messy for the longest time - or rather, never man!
I'm pretty sad because I am not able to use funshion and watch my shows.
As expected, today was a mind blowing day.
met boss straight for a meeting at paragon coffee club at 0930.
don't ask me why the lady asked to meet us there
all i knew was i saw my boss with pink streaks of hair - similar to mine during QSS time - and the lady actually stood us up.
She forgot all about us.
My boss is looking pretty with her new hair colour, just that perhaps it is not that suitable to be walking around school campuses. HAHA.
Now it reminded me of the days when i highlighted red hair and had to tie up my hair and hide around TP.
Oh well, she's acting this way too - just that it's different because she's the boss now. HAHA
it was a mistake when it's supposed to have been purple in colour.
so - back to the lady who stood us up - we went back to office after wasted our time.
once i went back to office, i chiong-ed calling all the institutions and updating my list.
don't ask me what list. haha!
and i ate half a sandwich and rushed off for briefing at ntuc.
and today i did well presenting once again, just spoke a little too fast.
but i think, i am really getting better getting comfortable with crowds. =)
meeting with mdis straightaway after that.
and then we finally got back to office at 5pm
and i did work all the way to 7.30pm.
ahhhh so tired!!!!
and i think my work can nv be finished.
hahahahaha! but i am very excited!
hope things will get better after this week.
filming at ntuc on thursday is seriously a dread.
alright, im going off. the babies are home and my laptop is in danger.
bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment