It's been almost a week.
I have recovered mainly from nonsensical sore throat, fever and flu.
but my cough is rather persistent.
havent been able to have a good slp because i wake up coughing like an old lady.
Spent the entire day for my friends today. grr!
Ate brunch with beloved bf.
we cooked pancakes and had toast.
hehe. it was quite fun, but i wouldnt say that for washing up!
he was very kind to have helped me with the household chores last night.
it's been weird without my parents around since saturday night.
why! when im so sick. =(
Thank god I have a sweet sweet bf. =D hehe.
Now i still cough, till the point that my voice changes after that.
so I do hope it gets better.
thank god not too much of filming for next 2 days.
I hate to chase ppl to come over for filming when it's free service u know.
as though i owed them a living.
humans, please be more pro-active can.
After meeting bf, Met wallace clar and jac
what else! for his wedding prep again.
we cut papers after papers.
and then discussed little on programme flow.
then, rushed to meet Janelle and Janice.
Accompanied Janelle to try out her ROM gown.
the service was damn bad and selection was poor.
it's good that the couple was easy going people.
if not, I am sure I'll scream their heads off.
but it was indeed a good experience! haha.
later, Janice and I went to Bugis to source for our clothes for her rom.. =p
bought a skirt each, now it's left with the top!
I'm sooooo tired.
of coughing and running around.
I had been meeting people so often these days, that I think perhaps it's time to take a break.
Sigh, tired!
Perhaps i should just hibernate at home.
sigh. gotta rush to pay school fees tomorrow.
hate it.
class tomorrow and thurs night.
why am i so busy!! grrr.
okay i need to bed.
before that i have to feed the dog.
ahhaha!
lovely, gdnight. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment