Sometimes I don't know why I bring myself into situations that I know it'll drain me.
im barely awake now. Just came back from TP 20 min ago, ate some bread for dinner 5 min ago.
i am going to slp in another 15 min.
i just filmed 7 asc students from 5.30pm - 10pm just now, with the help of my colleague.
another 4 more to go tomorrow morning at 9am, and waiting for raw clips from 5 more in the afternoon.
I am so s.m.a.r.t. I know!
suggested to tkb about filming public speaking videos for the kids
since they are running for elections - yes, a great way for me to publicize prevview.
i just did not expect myself to be THAT tired.
mind drained, body aching from the heavy bags and forever standing.
mouth aching from the forever smiling and saying it's okay.
when it's done, I know i'll feel a great sense of satisfaction.
Problem is, i don't know if I can make it workk.
having to edit 10 videos on my own this weekend. I must be c.r.a.z.y.
It's only 3 months into this job, and I am finally getting confirmed next week.
It feels funny because somehow it comes to a point that I wonder,
if i am really suited to be part of the corporate world.
i still miss working with students.
I still miss, student development work.
So I told tingxuan last night that i had this thought:
to get enough experience and qualifications to earn me a substantial pay
and then, i will return to an educational institution and handle student affairs.
and that is my career path.
if i do not have my own business at the end of the day, that is where i will go.
i still think, i suit the school envt, better.
i really enjoy working with kids.
i'm weird!
anyway im damn tired now.
tomorrow filming from 9 - 11am
lunch @ swensons with asc kids @ 12pm
yes i owed them ice cream
tutorial from 1.30 - 6pm *God Bless me well
then i swear to God, I will head home at 6pm.
okay i'm darn tired.
feeling nauseous due to my gastric pain.
i need the bed, which i am on it now.
i will miss my bed very very very much, when my bro and sis return from U.S for 2 weeks.
I wish i could move my bed out of the room for that 2 weeks. =(
Gdnight!
Wish me luck and strength for tomorrow.
I pray.
No comments:
Post a Comment