I just realised I havent blogged for so long!
Well. it has quite a gross week for me. sigh.
Was down with flu and cough for the past week, since wednesday.
My temperature had been going on a roller coaster ride every night.
cough was so bad that I lost my voice for past 2 nights, and i havent been able to slp until the med takes effect and making me all drowsy.
Was on MC on Wednesday, and took Pm leave on Friday.
Things did not help when I had to meet Kong for her bdae dinner, I had to go what! haha.
and she wanted to eat thai food, and yup, i followed suit, along with wallace and mag.
it was a great catch up session. =p
Though some ppl were missing, like clar and juve.
Wallace dropped me at bedok and Janice picked me from there.
Went to her house to stayover with Janelle since it's th elast night before her sisters come back from holiday.
I did not want to spoil the mood by ps-ing them.
there're just some ppl that I do not want to miss being with.
so, yup i spent th enight talking like a mouse, whispering.
and we all slept around 3am and woke up at 11am.
the sweet girls prepared porridge for lunch since the poor me was coughing away in the morning.
I skipped class and slept at her house all the way from 1 - 4pm.
So tired, guess i needed tonnes of rest to feel better.
Had dinner with parents, bro and sis and tx.
then went to run errand for my 2nd bro, like whats new.
parents then went to genting last night.
i was pretty sad because it's when im sick that they had to leave me home alone.
went to see doc this morning again.
and yup i got MORE medicine.
but i slept really really well after the meds he gave, and when i woke up, all felt better.
Thank god~
I was just wondering how am i going to last tomorrow filming 11ppl for the entire day.
he gave me mc for tomorrow, but i swear i am not taking it
lost quite abit of money already for the past few days not going to work!
it's all unpaid for now. so im like damn sian now.
not really looking forward to the end of month though~ =p
i slept from 2 - 7.30pm today, SHIOK!
watched the last episode of vamp diairies, and I am pretty sad that this season ended.
yupppp. I do not know how frigging long I have to wait for the next season to start.
the ending was quite abrupt and i must say i a m not very satisfied.
but one thing im sure, thank god damon's alive! =D
sweet tx bought dinner for me. hehe.
and stayed here with em to watch shows and kept me company. =p
im happY!
okay im going back to my shows before i slp again.
muack!
gdnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment