Pageviews past week

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The day has come!

I finally tendered on Monday.
though it feels a little inethical to tender when my boss is on reservist, but i couldnt care less.
I have already called him on saturday to inform that im quitting. and so yeah, that followed with actions!

I signed contract with the new company on monday afternoon,
and travelled back to tp just to tender, so that it could be with effect from monday itself.
i need to serve the 1 month notice.
and yes. i did it!
though i know i'd have a long chat with boss next week when he is back.
but it's ok, i wouldnt be seeing him again. haha.

now im wondering who is going to take over me.
better come soon, if not good luck KW!

yeah cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait
CANT WAIT!

No comments: