I am hating Sociology.
Like I always said, Sociology is good to know, but sucks to study.
The amount of hard facts that I have to get into my head is just too much, especially when I know nobody remembers it after this module, since it is not exactly applicable in management setting.
like WHO identifies what kinda power to be used on employees?
like WHO remembers and takes note of how stages of group formation is developed?
like WHO, tell me!
only Me, and whoever studying these nonsense right now. SIGH.
finally somehow studied total of 7 essays.
Somehow - may be defined as not in full knowledge but decided to smoke a little here and there.
another 7 essays to go, especially when the rest are the driest things ever.
like who the heck cares about Bureaucracy. I hate Talyorism now.
OMG. this is damn gross!
spendin a day at home only allow me to escape work regards to ice cream.
i'm still on duty for orientation.
dear Lilian called me and teared this morning.
said shes under tremendous stress over ppl wanting to book my classrooms.
and knowing that I need the classrooms, shes in difficult position.
that got me pissed for quite awhile.
because these idiots are seriously gettingon my nerves.
are they seriously planning to step all over me because i'm young and just a bloody TSO?
i complained to Mr. Tan.
Said this is getting frustrating trying to remember THEIR bookings, of when to not use certain classrooms and LTs.
So i'll NOT be releasing any classrooms from now on.
I'll refer ppl to speak to him if necessary.
Come on.
somemore load on my shoulder and I promise i'll explode.
everyone wants a part of me.
And i want some parts for my own things.
how many parts can I be divided into?
Sigh. tired. Real tired.
Every now and then, I regret taking up Orientation.
The feeling of being undermined isn't good.
the feeling of being stepped all over isnt good.
the feeling of being laughed at by wallace lim while i sit in Week 0 meetings isn't good.
The feeling of being a loner here isn't good.
The feeling of asking for help, but not being rendered isn't good.
The feeling of the kids not knowing how much things are yet to be done, isn't good.
The feeling of wanting to scold these adults but have to watch my words, feels the WORST.
I'm seriously starting to detest working in this place.
Somehow, it's just not orientation that detours me.
it's the people whom i have to face everyday.
they irk me.
having these thoughts in mind,
Week 0 seems damn hard to go on.
so is revision for exams.
tx is like equally stressed, and somehow, i dont wish to add to the burden.
so nowadays, i refrain from whining to anybody.
cuz it's just too much to say, too little time to complain.
Trust me that I am experiencing the WHOLE of orientation.
Hope blogging once every few days help.
ENDURE!
happy thoughts happy thoughts! grr.
Tioman trip is booked by today! I'm finally a little happier.
though knowing my trip starts a few hrs after week 1 programme officially ended, and i'll probably be damn tired.
knowing that i'm going seems to make me look forward to it.
my little baby bennett is growing up everyday.
now he's turning into a huge mischievious baby.
i love him to the core.
seeing him everynight makes me smile. =)
alright.
enoughhhhhh said. bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment