Just spent a bomb on facial.
sigh. i seriously think i suck these days!
spending when im saving
OH WELL.
who cares! shall see how it goes.
havent blogged for ages.
Compared to the amount of time i spent on blogging last time, nowadays its crap.
Work is sucking me dry.
ice cream sales, entrepreneurship workshops, freezers, orientation.
Orientation used to be so easy. compared to what i'm doing right now.
what we used to do was just to plan a programme, make sure the kids work, and yup yada here it goes!
and now. it's a totally different level, and i must admit, im not adjusting well at all.
My job scope go all the way from planning a programme, both OLTC and Week 0,
followed by fighting for venues, talking to lecturers/staff of other schools, listening to complaints from estates regards to bookings, etc
booking of venues ranges from SAA to estate facilities, and classrooms.
And I have Mr. Poh chasing after me for classrooms for supp papers and all.
Ms Nice who helps out in admin is kind, but she is damn naggy!
I dread seeing her these days because she does nothing but repeat the same old things.
which others have not done. and I HAVE TO CHASE.
you know. i'm damn tired.
I chase ppl from the students, to staff, to advisor, to tkb, to teeshirt supplier and so on.
The same old jobs meant for a few ppl, now it's all mine.
And I no longer try to figure out if this is supposed to be the way.
finding meaning in whatever i do.
Now I can safely say Orientation is MINE.
no more ex ppl coming back to help, those who agreed backed out on me.
and Now im left with beloved pan.
i mean sometimes... why bother saying if you are not serious.
the lack of support makes me feel isolated.
But it's ok.
because life goes on.
i'll work with whatever i have.
these kids are not that bad lah.
just.. DAMN SLOW.
I have to make a choice between Quality work, and speed.
and I feel sorry because I really don't have time for them
they are pretty much left alone for planning these days.
Exam's next Monday and Friday.
I have done much revision for Friday's paper
and not Monday's!
don't ask me why.
I just feel safer this way.
because at least i have a weekend for Monday's paper.
Nowadays going back home means facing a pile of notes
and racking my brains on calculations and memorising.
well. brain is getting overworked due to workload.
I cant wait for April to come and go. Seriously!
AR routes and mazes are things that i KNOW i freaking cant do.
but i'll learn it no matter how.
nowadays the kids say.. you're Miss Chan leh.
wth! thats my surename right, i'm not called superwoman.
though i'm trying my best to be.
bahhhh!
second thoughts on running orientation next year.
but i may.. really FJ till i'll take it up.
meet bf once a week.
we don't have time for each other.
he has his studies and projects
i have mine and orientation.
I hope once a week will suffice.
need a life. but need slp more.
gdnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment