Pageviews past week

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bits and pieces

I slept all the way till 3pm today.
the cough and flu medicine knocked me out totally.

it feels really good having nothing much to do for the day.
no revision, no week o and no OLTC. =)
But of course, i FJ-ed and got the kids to send me individual emails on their reflections for the camp.
Like as though I really have nothing better to do than to create more problems.
Indeed. Feedbacks I have gotten, some told me they learnt, some criticised, while some basically got pissed because I showed attitude during camp.
Some made me smile, some made me laugh, while some basically scored in putting me down.

But I'm ok.
I find this really effective because I know exactly how each individual felt.
And how I can improve if I am to have a camp in future.
Just that... now I'm waiting to send a long mail out to all to explain my doings and replying their feedbacks in general.

I believe all reading this entry will e interested to know what each and inidividual wrote.
HAHA.

Not very nice lah.
But most important thing is, many learnt something out of this camp.
good or bad.

I do hope this year will end on a good note..
if not i will be hesitating to proceed to the next AY..

Alrights. time to watch shows.
i need some LIFE. =)

bYe.

No comments: