well well.
i'm quite mad with week 0 team for thinking that
I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD.
so yup.
i chose to keep myself busy tomorrow evening when i initialy wanted to leave it for meeting.
i mean, why bother.
If i can be like any other advisor.
It'll be good.
If i can be half of wallace, perhaps, it's good too.
it sucks when i actually want to be a little more like that the indifferent him.
it's sad that it's sunday night AGAIN.
means it's work and monday blues tomorrow.
I have received timetable for classes.
first lecture starts on 18th November.
the worst thought that i prayed not to happen, has happened.
my exams fall on OLTC week.
that means, A or B. I can only choose 1.
but.. if it's concerning work, can i choose 1 too?
not really.
that means - Grace, just drown in the month of March 2010.
I have not told the few who're having the camp.
guess it does not matter since i am not indispensable.
they think they're great people. so yup, go ahead!
i don't think im that great with accounting,
so now i'll say, i need to study, DAMN hard. =((
calculated monthly expenses and savings.
I do not have enough to pay for next payment for school fees.
but we shall see how it goes.
I don't expect to live in agony for the next 3 years. sigghhhh. Cheer up!
gym for the next few saturdays to come.
i need to train a little bit for stand chart u know.
10km is sky high to me.
and i don't expect to run all 10km.
if im able to run at least half of it, it'll take shorter time to walk and complete u see.
AHHA!
alright.
time to go and pack up my stuff.
my room, is quite in a mess.
haha!
gdnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment