YAY.
it's friday! i'm a happy girl today.
but i think i'll be HAPPIER next friday.
because i'm fianlly flying to HK.
long awaited? hmmm. Actually not really.
from the beginning, i was not keen on this trip at all because i'm damn broke.
just when i'm slowly building up my savings, i have to spend again.
AWW......
but.. seriously,
I cant wait to get away from work.
the sick thing is i'm on leave from 9th to 13th (Fri), landing at 12am on 14th.
And it's time to wish sis HAPPY BDAE, HEY I"M BACK!
and next morning, I NEED TO WORK.
why don't someone just burn KW down.
SIGH! haha.
i'm being retardeed i know.
please give me an award, the most dedicated worker award.
for landing at airport at 12am, and working at 8am.
Can i get both OT and time off for that?
NO NO NO.
cuz I cant even claim bus fare if i take time off.
dream on grace chan. grrrrrrrrrrr. it's annoying.
I say i'm not excited abt the trip is because:
1) I have not even checked on the places that i'd want to go
2) I have not calculated how much i'll want to bring
3) I have not asked brother abt the itinerary. OH Well, not that he's planned any i think.
HAHA! this is lame. faster go, and let me be a happy girl being in a foreign land.
because, i'll be starting school on the 16th. SIAN. haah!
On one hand, i'm excited that i'm finally starting sch once again, after 2 years
On the other hand, I'm sad cuz i'm in debt, and it'll be stressful when year 2010 starts.
WHY?
Exams in Feb
OLTC in Mar
Week Zero in Apr
and omg.
Stupid ben gave me TONNES OF FILES for week zero.
how am i supposed to decide which is the most updated one?!
this is retarded.
haha. i think im super random today.
went IKEA with tx last night.
and AWWWW, my beloved meatballs.
I ate 13 balls myself! He took 2. haha!
right now 15pcs only cost like 8 bucks?! it's heaven. =) hahaha.
we had fun talking retardedly to each other the entire night.
and yeah yeah. had fun, and this mornign i'm late.
AHAH. but.. when am i not late?
i thikn that will be a miracle. hehe.
ok. i'm going back to work.
lovely friday, end soon so lovelier weekends will come. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment