Pageviews past week

Monday, November 02, 2009

Crap!

ayes.
quite pissed right now.

if the world is filled with more helpful, responsible, productive humans.
it will be a better place altogether.

1. Finance crap
Even though i do not really like the teacher who's liaising with me from this Sec sch, because he is being a freaking nuisance by wanting things his way, and i must comply. For E.g. telling me that checking invoive on the comp is very urgent when I already told him i'll get back later and im busy. ANd what was I doing? I was bloody hell carrying ice cream boxes! stupid man.
but finance is even worse... sent in wrong invoice TWICE. and i bloody got scolded TWICE. freak lah. so i jolly well gave her the number loh. go fight people. i don't give a damn.

2. Sec Sch Crap
This wasnt so bad. everyday said she's gonna return me the boxes and ice cream scoops... and it's been a WEEK. oh well. it doesnt much better cuz she lost 2 of my scoops, and shes gonna go and buy 2 more for me. so thats GOOD and i love working with this teacher.

3. HR crap.
now face it. governmental workers just SUCK. that excludes myself, clarissa, and mag hor. wa lao. they shrink responsibilities as easy as they drink water.
Out of kindness, i loaned them 3 styrofoam boxes. NOw she tells me, oh that was loaned? I thought you gave it to us. Hello, i made it so clear that I'll come and collect it back. and afterwhich? Oh i have no idea where they are now. WTH.
I was stupid lah. but i'll learn it this time round. No More Kindness! Grrr.
now i need to answer to the loss of the boxes. Boss is sure to say I should have had it black and white or email.. BLAH BLAH.
Yah Yah. We all laern about the art of having things written down BLACK & WHITE.

Sometimes It can be really tiring dealing with old people like that.
On one hand, they deserve some respect for being old.
On the other hand, GOD they are just too irritating to be respected.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

6 more days to HK. =)

No comments: