Pageviews past week

Monday, February 09, 2009

My toe hurts

my toe is hurting for no apparent reason.
since.. days ago? i wondered if toes can be sprained. HAHA.
can right? why not? BRrgh.

i think im pms-ing.
thinking too much once again.

met my beloved janelle and janice for dinner.
i really love these 2 ppl like hell.
they should just stay with me and talk to me forever.
im sad that janice is leaving for australia again.
sigh. first was deborah khoo, then it's her.
i really hate the season of jan-feb.
thank god it's her final 4 months. so i'l see her forever when shes back in june/july. =)
deborah khoo better pass her medical exam. HAHA.

heard this song over radio. god it got me addicted!

White Horse (White Horse)
Say you're sorry
That face of an angel comes out
Just when you need it to
As I pace back and forth all this time
'CauseI honestly believed in you
Holding on, The days drag on
Stupid girl I should have known,
I should have known
That I'm not a princess
This ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood,
This is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now its too late for you and your White Horse,
To come around.
Baby I was naïve,
Got lost in your eyes
I never really had a chance.
I had so many dreams about you and me.
Happy endings; Now I know
I'm not a princess
This ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood,
This is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now its too late for you and your White Horse,
To come around.
And there you are on your knees
Begging for forgiveness,
Begging for me
Just like I always wanted,
But I'm so sorry
Cause Im not your princess
This aint a fairytale
Im gonna find someone, Some day
Who might actually treat me well.
This is a big world,
That was a small town
There in my rearview mirror,
Disappearing now.
And it's too late for you and your White Horse
Now its too late for you and your White Horse
To catch me now.
Oh whoa whoa whoa-oh
Try and catch me now
Whoa-Oh
It's too late
To catch me now.
After going one big round in the circle,
i'm not a princess, and life ain't a fairytale.
lets hope for a better day tmor

No comments: