And actually right now, I'm not really in the state of wishing someone happy vday.
Cuz I'm sooooooooooo tired.
WDA workshop was today. So as usual, had been rushing to prepare all the documents for the past few days. And as usual, they are my fatal enemy, I really cannot stand working with them... Grrr. But it's okay, it's all over.
And yes. Last night was dinner with tx.
And the very sweet him gave me a reallyyyyyyyyy nice necklace pendant!
I'm totally, in love with him and of course, the pressie!
He's really.. Sweet. :)
That's almost the only happy thing that have happened recently.
I'd been so bothered about my late pay and delayed finance... Till I really don't have heart for anything else. Except for, the business idea I'm having with my colleagues and yes, we are going to talk business soon, this sat!
Sigh. Only 50% of my pay was banked in on 7th of feb.
That's jan pay. And to my horror, the rest will only be banked in next week.
Seriously, do not expect staff to slog for you if u are going to delay pay,
U can open new businesses, do so many things, no money to pay employees.
This is the most horrible thing I have ever seen or experienced.
It's especially worrying since many of our livelihood depends on the salary.
Morale had been super low. Super super low.
I never find one day my colleagues and I don't talk about the delayed pay during lunch breaks,
Sigh frigging frustrating. Sigh
Adding on to that, project in school had been killing me softly.
Dateline to submit the draft is on 7march and I have nt even started.
The original excited feeling I had about port Dickson trip w the girls next weekend is slowly fading away with the lack of cash and stupid project complete.
BFF msged me today for don't know what reason.
I replied given the fact that I was busily stuck in event today. To my dismay, it Could just be a wrong MSG sent to a wrong person.
How sad right. This is what I have gotten after trying to maintain an almost 7 year friendship.
Well then, till now. I guess its gone. And yes I think it is gone.
I promise to myself, I will never call another guy my best friend, because, they walk away once they have a real partner by their side. So be it, not blaming anyone but it's just how sad reality can be. And I have no choice but to accept that everyone leads their own lives, so do I. So, it's time for me to move on and live my life without having that sign of regret. It's beyond sadness and disappointment, just,, QSS.
Janice was recommended for an award for excelling in marketing solutions in her company, as the global representative. I'm so happy for her. But yet again, I look at myself. Grace chan, really, what have u really achieved in your jobs? I don't even want to call that my career. It really feels damn down when u are not having a goal to achieve at work. Fml.
I'm recently super addicted to the secret circle. It's superb!! And kept me staying up for a couple of nights. Now since I can't dl the rest of the episodes, I was, of course back to my all time fav, the vampire diaries. But sadly the show is getting really boring and I'm super sick of the all time love triangle that started since the start of time. Grrrrrrr.
So feel like taking mc tomorrow. But yes I can't. Tonnes of work to be done and I refuse to see doc and spend tht money since I have no cash. Life really really sucks.
Just had a 10-min phone call w ms ong, sweet. We each bitched about our lives and people around us for like 5 min. And that's our bed time story. :)
Gdnight!!!!!!
Sent from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment