But I have to thank god that I think theere were more ups than downs.
Bad things first,
1. For the first time, my colleagues actually thought that I tried to put one of them in the bad light. I admit it was tactless of me in the email sent but it was never my intention.
Of course, right?
I was rather upset over this actually. But felt really bad after that and so I apologized.
Episodes over. Painful lesson learnt.
2. Boss last min asked me to meet a guy from some other company for lunch with her. Well. It would have been great if she had told me before today. I hated last min notices, and as though I had a choice to turn her down since she called it a mini networking session. I really hate meeting outsiders when I'm in casual and specs. Okay. Everyone says I look very smart in my specs, but I hate wearing it. Was very moody because of that and also that I have tonnes of work to finish today and the lunch was totally unnecessary. What's more, I was supposed to meet lovely Janice for lunch! Humph.
3. JB trip was annoying as usual. Wallace had to only ask about the dates only she I asked to confirm his attendance, though we all know who he is, it's still very irritating to know that he was the king who suggested the date and activities, and mic sis and I are the ones cleaning it up. And twin took the longest ever to reply me if she's going, as though the reply on MSG on a yes or no could cost her 10,000 bucks. Yes.
4. Beloved BFF msged this morning. The same encouraging messages that I used to receive back then.. Whenever after he reads my moody blog entries. But it felt really different this time round? It's so near yet so far. I really didn't know what to say, and I made some remarks that wasnt very nice. Guess I'm just feeling sour about it. Sigh. Big sigh. Grace grow up!!!
And conversation ended with him knowing that disappointed and I chose not to reply since I din want to make it sound any worse than that. But what can, right?
As a matter of fact, I had been upset, I still am. Thinking about this every now and then. I guess I just have to slowly adjust to the fact that, things are not the same anymore? As people get older, their priorities change. And when a whole new important person enters our lives, that's what happens. And yup. I choose to take a step back. Because I don't want him to feel bad too. No matter what, I will still be there. But perhaps, not so active anymore. It isnt really me to always be initiating, or rather begging to meet someone. So I tried. The whole world, who knew, can see that I'm still stupidly emo-ing about it. But it will get better. Eventually.
I was just thinking abut my yearly invitation for the usual to come my house for steamboat this year. But somehow, it seems like I wasn't sure who to invite now. Its strange right, I know. Lol
Okay now, enough of that. Good things!
1. Nothing too bad happened to me and my colleague. I compensated by helping to print massive amount of papers today... Hardworking Hor. Grace chan just sucks at apologies.
2. Lunch was good! Not the talking part but the food! Had damn good pizzas at hotel fort canning while my boss n guy talked and talked. I felt rather out of place going to such places for a lunch. But oh well that did not stop me from eating! :)
3. I finally booked the hotel rooms! It feels like an accomplishment booking 5 rooms at one go. For the JB trip, Bf praised at my efficiency at such things. I'm sure right. Hehehe. But guess what, I was retardedd to have booked 5 double rooms, only realized that at night just now. Since we only have 9 peeps going, it should be 4 double, 1 single which should be cheaper? Hahaha actually I'm also not sure about single room price. But it's okay, whoever read here. Keep mum k. Hahaha.
4. Prevview team meeting finally happened today. Boss finally prepared something. Though she sounded all right to have postponed the meeting so that she could prepare all the agenda and objectives for the year. A thought ran thru my mind, why so last minute then? But it's okay. Suck it up grace chan. Meeting went well. Looks like I have some new portfolio to build this year. Discussing our roles and responsibilities next week. Lets hope it's all good.
5. Dinner and time spent with bf tonight was awesome! :))))) whee! We had our little cups of ice cream at citilink. I bought some 1 top, 1 tee and 1 cardigan altogether! Guess that puts a stop to my shopping spree. The sad thing was I neeeded to get a new wallet..l the existing one looks really gross. But the ones I liked are all so expensive! So, I shall cont scouting. :/
Dinner was at sakae n we had our salmon feast. Hehe. Walked again and found ourselves in starbucks. I had my green tea latte while he had his coffee. I just never understood why coffee drinkers are also appreciating the coffee by drinking reeeeaaaaalllyyy slowly! Until I complained and he finally gulped it all up at one go. Feel bad but it's okay!
Then. We walked to the lovey esplanade! Haven't went there for a long time. Sat down at the waterfront and there was daphne Khoo, ex spore idol contestant! She sang really well and the 45 min sitting there was totally worth it. Good rest for a Friday night wasn't it.
After that home sweet home.
Happy 2.5 years anniversary boyfriend!
I bought him a pair of shoes, that looked so pretty on him!
But err... Is pretty the right word? Haha nvm!
Yeah yeah. Buy shoes bf will run away,. We shall see. He contributed 10 bucks already la. :) haha
Ok I neeed slp!
Brought work home to do. Need to spend sometime over the weekend to do it!
But tomorrow I'm lunching w bf, class, then out w classmates!
Then Sunday will be Ubin w bf!!!!!! Yay! Training time!
Alright, need energy. Gdnight!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment