Pageviews past week

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I know I am kinda challenging myself once again.. I'm actually using iPhone to blog! This is quite crazy and I perhaps may cry if my screen suddenly disappears after I accidentally press the wrong key, which is quite normal for me..

Wow I've had the craziest week ever that got me so tired. And the craze is still going on. While I'm writing now I am also struggling to keep awake on the bus to office. I'm travelling to the old office this morning for a meeting.. And I'm totally enjoying the peace on the bus. Though circle line to office these days are not as crowded than being on the green line, I am hatin the hassle and seeing how quickly the crowd moves in and out of the train. It's kinda stressful and makes me feel like I'm really part of the community now.

Now back to what I've done last week. It was a fantastic week I would say. Both at work and off work. But of course I think it has driven me to my limits and now I wish im home hibernating. Work had been slightly relaxing, compared to the craze I was facing few weeks back. I hosted a workshop at Ite east last thursday on my own, with help of my colleagues of course here and there. Boss was on mc and I have to admit I felt super nervous doing this on my own.

The great thing was that the bunch was a great one. They were student ambassadors and supposedly the better bunch. We were there during their day 2 of camp. Trust me I totally felt like I was back in conducting a students camp. It was so familiar and I have to say I really missed being in Asc. But it also made me realize that as long as u have the passion and patience to teach, it really doesn't matter which sch u are in. But of course, students being a lovely bunch will be a bonus. After the session, it kinda made me more firm that I would perhaps have a higher calling working in a school than in the corporate world. And perhaps that will be my direction when I graduate at the end of next year. So.. I was quite happy.

After the workshop it was a gross afternoon siting in two long meetings with two other job boards. Yes I pretended to be a hr person to scout for their packages. It wasn't a nice thing to do, and that's also why i feel that I'm getting smarter, but perhaps not in a very nice, and factual way. It was also disheartening to find out that we have so so much to improve on the existing portal. And it's so much that much planning needs to be done and revamping too. Wish me luck for the following year. Because I know it's just gonna be shit loads of work...

Then Friday was a great day to start off my weekend. Did not go to work went to see doc for my infected ear and I was feeling already so exhausted. Met clar for mini shopping and got the Xmas presents for the different people. Went home napped and met the gang again for games at Sis house. I officially died by. 2am and its proven that I'm getting old. Reached home at 4 plus and slept at 5am! Wow right.


Woke up in time for class the next day. Of course once again I dragged myself to sch. After class went to janelle house and we had a mini celebration for the festive season with my favorite turkey, ham and food. By the time I was home, it was 2 already. Died totally till next day afternoon!

Then woke up on Sunday for my another gathering, classmates gathering. Thank god sweet bf happened to have a van that day and drove me and my friends to yishun in the super heavy downpour. Another session of food and games. And yes this marks the end of turkey feasting for the year, I'm getting disgusted! By the time im
Home, it was 1am. Imagine my energy level yest when I dragged myself to work......... Haha but it was of course fun and rewarding in a way losing all these slp. How often do we hang out with these friends that u will prob miss them out when things get busy in the year.

I think I totally missed out blogging on the gathering we had at deb house on 11 dec. it was another gathering filled with fun and laughter. I really miss this bunch.

Haven't really had time to do the norm for end of year, to remember some things that have passed and what have I learnt for the year and most importantly a wrap
Up for this year and plans for year 2012. O well I'm super packed as usual. I wish the time could slow down now so that I can breathe.

Time to rest my eyes before I finally reach my destination :)

No comments: