It's great because
I have nothing much to do
there are not much people around, including my boss.
And I have time to write an entry. LOL
It's bad because
i'm really bored.
wish i can just fake up some meeting and go off early.
omg. last week of work is seriously bad!!!
im having tonnes of fun transferring videos onto ipad!!!
Cant wait to switch it on and watch it on the go! :D
Something has been on my mind recently, that i really have to say it out!
I think i have the best bf one can ever have. at least, for me. :)
Here are the reasons why he rocks,
1) He never flares at me unnecessarily - that becomes rare since i seldom need that 'necessary' bit
2) He always thinks for me even before i think for myself - that is something really sweeeeeet =)
3) He lets me go out with whoever I want, with absolute trust in me - hmmm but it's not so much these days. hmmmm haha!
4) My family loves him, and his family loves me - this is important u know.
5) All my friends like him too. :)
6) He is always patient. With my questions, nonsense, tantrums. I love it when he speaks to me nicely even when im frowning.
7) He is always giving in to me, except when it's necessary to give me a good scolding.
8) Im always pretty and nice and sweet to him. No matter what others says.
9) He gets adorably angry when i'm bullied by others. hhaa!
and.. many more. :)
Most importantly, I don't think anyone loves me more than he does.
He's not just a bf to me, but my best friend and my family because he knows my house better than i do.
I don't know how this relationship has come this far.
But I am sure he is a gift to me. because grace chan has always been a brat. not easy to maintain or handle.
but he knows it so well!
i love him to bits.
and finally recently he is changing his dressing style and all.
i know it's because of me, somehow or rather.
awwww.
Alright, writing all these will show u how bored i am at work.
but i think it is an important entry.
because i never say any of these to bf before. he'll be happy to read this.
as for the rest, just swallow it la huh. :)
I totally want to spend the rest of my life with him. at least right now, towards the end of 2011. :)
I have nothing much to do
there are not much people around, including my boss.
And I have time to write an entry. LOL
It's bad because
i'm really bored.
wish i can just fake up some meeting and go off early.
omg. last week of work is seriously bad!!!
im having tonnes of fun transferring videos onto ipad!!!
Cant wait to switch it on and watch it on the go! :D
Something has been on my mind recently, that i really have to say it out!
I think i have the best bf one can ever have. at least, for me. :)
Here are the reasons why he rocks,
1) He never flares at me unnecessarily - that becomes rare since i seldom need that 'necessary' bit
2) He always thinks for me even before i think for myself - that is something really sweeeeeet =)
3) He lets me go out with whoever I want, with absolute trust in me - hmmm but it's not so much these days. hmmmm haha!
4) My family loves him, and his family loves me - this is important u know.
5) All my friends like him too. :)
6) He is always patient. With my questions, nonsense, tantrums. I love it when he speaks to me nicely even when im frowning.
7) He is always giving in to me, except when it's necessary to give me a good scolding.
8) Im always pretty and nice and sweet to him. No matter what others says.
9) He gets adorably angry when i'm bullied by others. hhaa!
and.. many more. :)
Most importantly, I don't think anyone loves me more than he does.
He's not just a bf to me, but my best friend and my family because he knows my house better than i do.
I don't know how this relationship has come this far.
But I am sure he is a gift to me. because grace chan has always been a brat. not easy to maintain or handle.
but he knows it so well!
i love him to bits.
and finally recently he is changing his dressing style and all.
i know it's because of me, somehow or rather.
awwww.
Alright, writing all these will show u how bored i am at work.
but i think it is an important entry.
because i never say any of these to bf before. he'll be happy to read this.
as for the rest, just swallow it la huh. :)
I totally want to spend the rest of my life with him. at least right now, towards the end of 2011. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment