I am officially a hard core workaholic.
I worked like hell for past 3 weeks, staying up till like 1am every night editing videos
and last week, OT-ed whenever i'm free.
worked my day away on Sunday.
Ot-ed for past 2 nights. And tonight i'm still working, at 11.30pm.
I really think i'm nuts.
Skipped class, because i couldnt concentrate.
was doing work when i was sitting there.
can anyone believe it.
this is really squeezing me dry.
I admire myself sometimes because my drive for work never ceases.
Today I saw the repercussions of working too hard.
my shoulders + back are aching entirely.
due to carrying heavy laptop and sitting in front of the comp i guess.
it's SO painful that i can barely carry anything on my hand. but i still had to because my laptop was with me the whole time.
fucking heavy. really.
right here right now, it's still hurting.
i don't know how to cease the pain. and i will pop painkillers if i need to. it's very distrubing when i'm doing work with this kinda stretching ache.
my assignment for sch is due next week.
i'm not even halfway done.
so this friday night it's strictly no work but sch work at home
this goes the same for sat.
I'm really really really going crazy doing work.
though i complain.
it can be quite exciting when new things keep coming up.
i know this portal will eventually work out, if we hang in here.
because more schools are recognizing our existence.
in fact, they approach us now!
Grace chan. Can you work lesser.
i really pray that i can.
i'm so fucking tired.
exhausted.
gdnight.
I worked like hell for past 3 weeks, staying up till like 1am every night editing videos
and last week, OT-ed whenever i'm free.
worked my day away on Sunday.
Ot-ed for past 2 nights. And tonight i'm still working, at 11.30pm.
I really think i'm nuts.
Skipped class, because i couldnt concentrate.
was doing work when i was sitting there.
can anyone believe it.
this is really squeezing me dry.
I admire myself sometimes because my drive for work never ceases.
Today I saw the repercussions of working too hard.
my shoulders + back are aching entirely.
due to carrying heavy laptop and sitting in front of the comp i guess.
it's SO painful that i can barely carry anything on my hand. but i still had to because my laptop was with me the whole time.
fucking heavy. really.
right here right now, it's still hurting.
i don't know how to cease the pain. and i will pop painkillers if i need to. it's very distrubing when i'm doing work with this kinda stretching ache.
my assignment for sch is due next week.
i'm not even halfway done.
so this friday night it's strictly no work but sch work at home
this goes the same for sat.
I'm really really really going crazy doing work.
though i complain.
it can be quite exciting when new things keep coming up.
i know this portal will eventually work out, if we hang in here.
because more schools are recognizing our existence.
in fact, they approach us now!
Grace chan. Can you work lesser.
i really pray that i can.
i'm so fucking tired.
exhausted.
gdnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment