Pageviews past week

Friday, December 03, 2010

Friday Blues

Whats so blue abt friday?
it's blue when im having a bad throat, tonnes of phlem and cough.
I hope it does not escalate itself into flu.
simply because
I have wedding lunch to attend tomorrow
I have alumni night tomorrow night
most importantly, I HAVE STAND CHART ON SUNDAY!

its pretty obvious how i'll prob NOT survive running the 10 clique this sun.
but i'd still like to give it a try, as much as i don't feel like going.....
haha!
don't feel like going because i feel im gonna be pulling ppl to walk with me. haha!
and it's freaking waking up at 6am. can die can.
i'd prob die more horribly if i'm found coughing as i run.. sian.

some random classmate just msged me and said he missed me.
i nearly died of laughing and scolded him for being crazy.
sigh. whats up with my life man.

last night met janice and janelle for dinner!
I bought a dress! on credit. haha!
i know i suck... but sometimes it just cant be stopped.
we went shopping at daiso for our xmas party on 18th dec
im so excited!
now i'm planning for games to be played hehe. loving it. =)

had been looking for job but it's been depressing.
sent out so many within a week and none has called me back.
im not sure. am i just not cut out for events job?
sigh... sadness.

alrighty. shall go off and do some work.
whether it's work work, i don't know. haha.

byebye!

No comments: