Pageviews past week

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Good Morning!

It's finally tuesday morning?
Ooops... only 1 day has passed for this week.
why is everything moving so slowly.

Well my last entry ended by boss wanted to see me after 6pm that day.
i stayed till 7pm before he finally said, ok go home.
we had a long talk about how to move on from here...
he had tonnes of patience going through the financial statements with me.
fact was, i did the work, but somehow, there're concepts that i couldnt understand.
I appreciated the fact that he spent time after work to do it with me.
once again i couldnt deny the fact that i'm totally idolizing his brains.
but as a matter of fact, i don't personally like to interact with him much.

With that long talk, it concluded the amt of work I have to do from now till end of next year.
Profit and Loss statements every month, will be good enough to add on to my workload.
Sending mailers to the few hundred schs in spore, and penetrating into industries, are high time challenge for me.
Just listening to all these made me breathless.
He hinted that I don't have time for student development.
Of course, if I still have some good analysing skills...
i know i wont have time.
cuz.. i havent had time for the past weeks right after LTC.
it's been draining and not to mention the night classes that'd been clogging my brain.

with these new challenges, i suddenly dropped the thought of changing job.
I guess he sensed that i'd been stretched and am burning out.
especially when i din have much passion to start with.
but the thought of wanting to keep KW alive, made me think more.
Now, i don't think. I just do.
Cuz it's a waste of time to think about whether I should change a job.
when it's time, it'll come.
Talked briefly to TKB over sms that I wont be able to cope next year.
Max'll be 1 project/year.
it's too much for me to bare.
especially when my grades matter - 30% of my entire result next year.
It'll be too much to think about if i have to analyse how little time I have left.
TKB was supportive - he'll help me sell more ice cream. and told me to be patient with the plan that my boss has for me.
I need to know what it is, in order to move on along that line. Isnt that so?
Well... shall not think!

The dread to go to work grows immensely every morning.
I no longer know if i'm just lazy to work, or it's just the work that mattered.
just got damn pissed yesterday over some estates human who made a scene in my office,
after i complained abt the inefficiency of estates dept over staff suggestion scheme.
long story to start and end with.
but now i hold CPP key.
cuz my door is inaccessible early in the morning - causing tonnes of inconvenience
I hate to be locked out, especially when it's my own office.
I think I have caused some unhappiness within the crowd.
but i don't really care - I usually don't complain at work abt such things unless you drive me to.
so yUp! another conclusion - I cant stand how people in govt sector works.
it's annoying to the max when u have to just sit and wait and wait.
nobody bothers, cuz they do not want extra work / trouble.
I despise... this kind of attitude.
he was lucky that i wasnt in the office when he made a scene.
if not, i think i'd have probably created a bigger one.

Class had been extremely boring.
I have totally no interest in wanting to be a politician and talk abt how economy grows,
or whether a particular system works for this organisation - don't even know if i'm right in describing.
worst 2 subjects ever. - i'd been leaving class early, and dragging myself to class.
1 philipino lecturer who's more singaporean than anyone in class,
and another stoned uncle that doesnt know what is he talking abt.
Faint....

On a happy note,
finally met up with the Jans and Bfs last sat.
i brought them to amirah's grill - the meditteranean rest that we went before
we played monopoly deal like mad once again!
had fun, but none of us could withstand till 11pm.
went hm early and the session ended.
getting old these days huh. =p

going genting in 2 weeks time.
budget is REALLY tight.
but i just have to go.
even if i'm gonna be called dumb to waste money on trip when i'm poor.
i need a breather.
stress on finance had been killing me.
feeling poor every moement and i'd been staying hm.
so pardon me for not initiating any outings.
I have no money, and no energy these days.
watching we got married and animes at hm brought me so much more joy than feeling the ache after spending the money!

Alright. =)
Shall get to work
i have just sent emails to 150 schools yesterday.
another few more hundreds to go today.
Jiayou!

I may just skip class tonight.
travelling all the way to queenstown listening to the stoned uncle.. just kills me.
i need to sing k soon! BLAH =D

No comments: