Had been crazily in love with emails and phonecalls recently.
Sales calls, emails.. what else.
Delivery company made a big fuss on teacher being MUCH later than specified timing.
so they had to wait there for her grand arrival for almost an hour.
the lady called to complain... and threatened that if this goes on, they'll not work with us anymore.
I was nice in the beginning. But she went overboard.
After all, we're both liaising persons, i thought she could understand me like how i always try to make things better for them.
Being demanding is ok, but being unreasonable was a no no!
I told her off by saying that she had to uds that I was not present at delivery site, and timing was always given by teachers. all these are really unforeseen circumstances.
i am apologetic, but i don't think i need to bear all responsbility....
so she shut up.
And to be honest... if she goes on like that, i don't think i'll want to work with her in future too.
crazy woman!
Then boss called to say student development is a no no for next year.
it's secondary, while koolwerkz is my bread and butter.
I know.. I know.. I KNOW!
sigh. and said tings like i cant do stud dev. if koolwerkz sales is not performing.
seriously - havent I been performing?
If sales was the only indicator for performance... then Why am i tasked with every other thing?
If the results of profit is what matters most... then why was I not tasked solely on that?
i think thats not fair.
And i think... no matter how I argue, it's not going to change the fact that -
this is a stat board.
It's like as though i can argue with the entire system of working.
the person sitting opposite me talks on phone whole day long.
goes to other places to chit chat with others whole day long.
some goes for 3 hour lunches.
i mean - arent we all fetching the same kind of pay?
it sucks to be seeing this happening everyday.
I have decided - I will leave.
Not solely because i cant stand all these...
but i'm really financially tight. like hell.
I'm always hm these days... cuz i'm broke.
and as the sch fees repayment increase in october - i'll be DAMN broke or even facing debts.....
There's a need to find a better paying job.
if not... i cant imagine living like that for the next 1 year at least.
the past 6 months had been gross enough already -
ever since my poly repayment came back after financial crisis, and needed to pay more for house loan for parents...
it has been bad.
like seriously.
i feel bad when i don't even have enough to go out.
not to mention going out, sometimes, difficult in having proper meals even.
too tough.
when i had to face stress at work, at school, and back hm looking at the financial sheet.
and my bf had to make me wait for DAMN long today!
lunch took long to come, and now off work, i'm still waiting.
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
alrighty! it's fianlly holiday tomorrow.
it feels good to stay away from TP, even for 2 hours these days.
but sad thing is - i need to work on saturday morning!
sparstic lifestyle.
meeting zw and gang for lunch tomorrow - birthday boy today!
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y T O Y O U!
Sorry that friend here very poor.
will make sure grand celebration next year. =)
meeting ryan and the girls on sat.
ryan's flying to aussie soon.
not another many many months that we'll meet again.
alrighty. shall go browse job central now.
byebye!
No comments:
Post a Comment