Pageviews past week

Monday, August 16, 2010

Leave Leave Leave!

Yawn. It's monday morning and I am feeling the blues.
headache hasnt been going away ever since days ago.
popped panadol again, and hope it'll get better today.

I want to take leave. I want to take leave!!!!
but i don't have much leave left.
sigh.
foreseeing myself getting busier in late august.
dreading it.

TBG activity for MJR this 22nd November
I cant find enough facilitators.
Still racking my brains on who to find.
Yada yada.
I need to get working on it soon.

TX cant help out.. he's been asked to go cambodia.
need to help out in water filter activity there since it's his forte.
oh well.
i cant say no right?
just envious because i hope i'm needed at an ocp.
Sigh..... GRr!

having 2 entrepreneurship workshops this week.
i hope the kids are the adorable ones.
and i hope i clinch a new deal this week - a new sales acc for my regular sales.
meeting with vendor and teacher last week at monfort was good.
i hope the confirmation come soon.
This is critical in boosting my morale.

told janice over the weekend that..
i think i'm seriously not for the job of sales.
i cant lie well, i cant promote and twist things around.
thats just me.
sometimes.. it is a huge obstacle for me.
and that explains why sales had been the most dreadful thing at work.
i'm tired - of dealing with people.
but do i have a choice? no.

my contract at TP is ending this coming Feb.
so i should be expecting a contract renewal.
i don't know if i'd like to continue.
don't know about alot of things right now.

ok. shall go meet mark tan soon to go KW
need to do up financial calculations today.
the most scary thing in my life.

Bye!

No comments: