I"m freaking sleepy! OMG!
Energizer please!
was just looking at the photos Fariza posted online for LTC.
somehow it feels different from the time when I looked at clarissa's camp.
it has a different feeling!
Of course.
this is MY camp. =D
though hiccups here and there
but it's MINE.
i'm so damn slpy right now.
having a strong craving for either Teppanyaki Ice cream or Mash Potato...
Cant make up my mind.
both are equally fattening.
Though of cuz KW ice cream has a lower energy and fat.
but come on! i just ate one cup during lunch.
Recommendation: The teppanyaki ice cream in school is great with KW Ice cream!
Must try. And their mash potato at the kiosk. YUMMY!
I cant for long holiday to come.
i mean how long can it be...
at least 3 days of not working please?
I told myself now i must be more focused to find more sales account.
recently accounts had been cocked up.
but it's ok. i'm still earning twice as what we earned last yr in July.
But of course, in boss's eyes it's never enough!
Looked at the old blog entries set up by the previous OCP teams of past year.
initially, i took up this totally with the mindset that i get to go on a free holiday, and get money somemore. so was overly excited about it.
somehow, as i get deeper into discussions, join in their meetings and being in the team.
things start to change.
I realise, there're learning points here.
despite ms hor told me before that i am going to be bored.
right now, i seriously do not know what i'll learn through this.
but i guess i'll discover them bit by bit?
created a blog page on this current's batch blog to update on learning and experiences.
i think it's gonna be good to start it off.
and that i am able to reflect on whats done so far.
I really hope to bring a group over next year on my own.
I mean - for ppl like clar and all... perhaps building hses is the way for oCP.
but for me - perhaps something milder first? HAHAHA
no labour please!
And it's a total different thing when we deal with adults and kids. HMMM.
Well well well.
alright. just recieved a phonecall for ice cream order.
shall go draft out email now.
Wonder if KW is ever closing down.l
we're like losing money big time.
oh well! hAHA. if thats the case, you're out of job grace chan!
somehow i dont' know if i'm NOT wishing that to happen.
mash potato. Decided.
shall go buy soon.
meeting peck tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment