Pageviews past week

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday!

Well.. tuesday.
actually there's really nothing much to be happy about.

once again i wiped out KW's stocks.
I think im getting quite good these days.
using brain more a little here and there.
and finally started planning for the entrepreneurhsip talk and workshop for Asc.
and it's time to set goals.
like god knows what to set for?
I wish i can just put - Pay increment by at least $200 as my goal.
oh well.

TKB wants to set up this ASc Alumni.
and out of nowhere, i seem to be the most suitable one to do it.
i think i'll want to bargain with him - as long as he lets me go ubin, i'll set it up for him HAHAH
cuz right now he's not for ubin for LTC.
I need to produce budget breakdown to prove that it's low expenses.
but really - how possible is that?
I'll just make sure participants pay for their own food and bum boat, then don't need money already! hahaha.

student elections is on the go.
ASc is the only club that has no more nomination forms at SAA counter.
copies needed to be made!
this is so exaggerating.
I'm really hoping for the best.
i mean, if not the best join, at least the not bad ones.

law class is getting more interesting and challenging these days.
but the amt of things to study is like... omg gross?! HAHA.
good luck grace chan!
you're in deep shit this sem.
and it's time to pay sch fees.
YAWN. money money money.
i'm damn poor. sigh
it's unbelievable how a working adult like me.. can get this poor.
cant describe how poor i am, but just rem im poor.
and don't ask me questions like, wa how come u're so poor? are you sure or not?
sigh....... this is getting me depressed.

PIN = Personal Identification Number!
tx and i were like fools standing in front of citibank ATM just now.
cuz i kept keying in my IC NUMBER.
I really think i'm retarded. HAHAHA.
called brother to ask for help and got laughed at.
thi sis really funny.
cant help but to laugh at myself sometimes. HA HA HA

work tomorrow is gross.
in and out of school, not funny.

alrights. gdnight!

No comments: