Pageviews past week

Monday, May 17, 2010

It's monday again

Had a relatively short weekend.
In a blink of an eye, it's over.

Last week was crappy at work.
the amount of ice creams that i had to manually carry around was gross.
and that sprained my muscle on my back.
sigh.
it was demoralising because it made me realise, this is really not the way.
It was at my physical limits to do this.
and it made me wonder if i was hired to do such manual work.
when brains and strength are working at the same time - it just exhausting.

Went to Ubin with sis overnight on sat.
the walk on the routes were good, and am glad that things are finalized.
had a good chat with sis and zw after such a long time.
and YUP, bbq on my bdae!
sounds good. =)
sleeping in the open was one of the kind
and i was stupid enough to have not brought any jacket.
Monopoly deal fit the night after the night recce, kept the kids going the entire night.
the older ones like us slept after playing for awhile!
venue for slping changed from bball court to information counter in the morning.

Was so tired when back home.
I slept for 5 hours straight.
this was for exhaustion for the night, and the week as a whole.
it felt really good waking up in the evening feeling slightly more energetic.

and now yes it's monday morning.
i'm frustrated over the fact that the kids put in no effort for getting votes for election.
there are a few that i am expecting to work harder.
today's the 2nd and last day of campaigning, but i still saw ZERO posters.
asked to find out that posters not even printed, putting at FIVE pm today.
NOw it seems to me that it's all words when said wanting to win votes.
Disappointing, as much as I have seeked help from others like TKB to provide more chances of publicity.
If no effort is put in, no matter how much others support it's not going to work out.
at least i know, that is for presidency.
getting in is not a problem, getting THIS is a huge problem.

Now what i'll do, is to sit by the fence and watch the show.
what else can i do?

LTC skeleton more or less drafted out through thoughts on sat night.
I hope to make it more concrete by today, since I figured that I've more time to do it today.
Budget is a headache to me, but im sure i'll work my way out!!! grrr. =)

Anyway, I got said by boss again for NOT DOING MY JOB last friday.
I'd been packed with sales.... and not following up with the new MP students on sales/mrkting proj.
I was speechless when he called me up and said all that.
If they wanted me to do Entrepreneurship FT, they should hire a sales personnel FT too.
It's frustrating not having a clear focus in what i'm supposed to do.
and it's damn tough striking a balance these days.

Seriously speaking, i'm not even confident of running orientation next year, looking at my workload.

sigh. good luck to myself today.
I am contemplating to take leave soon, to have a good rest.
Energy level is low ever since week 0 ended.

alright. time to workkkkk!

No comments: