This really means - I'm not exactly having a life.
LIfe had been hectic, usual, since a long time ago. BUt it's getting a little... out of control.
I'd been tasked to do everything, anything, all kind of things. and I start wondering, is it time to have a good change of job?
But I tell myself, this job is stable enough to let me study, so STAY.
And yet again, is it really such a smooth sailing job that allows me to work and stil have some energy for studies?
Not really.
Sigh.
Well updates -
Stayover on Friday night with janelle and janice din turn out well.
due to bf issues which i don't wish to talk about it.
and it is high time that I voice out all the unhappiness abt the overbearing actions
You'll be surprised the amount of tolerance I give to these 2 besties.
I have never flared. Never did. for all the years we knew each other.
But seemed like - it's over th eline this time.
how long more do we need to tolerate the actions of people and learn to bear with it.
and say oh it's ok because after all, we're friends, we give in to each other.
but really, how long more.
It made me think, and that explains why email system has stopped for quite a few days.
Cuz I simply don't quite know what to say.
Not angry, but not sure how to move on from here.
Met Jiaseng for dinner on sat night.
Good one since we meet like once every 2 - 3 months? HAHA
he made me laugh like mad everytime we meet.
and I got to know about the whole philosophy about his name origin.
it's funny. but i tried not to laugh. =D
It's amazing how we got this close anyway.
talk about anything under the sun despite the fact that we seldom meet up.
Sunday, went to ubin with sick sis and the rest.
It was scary once again when I had to lead people around routes
When I could bearly remember, so tried my best to recall.
thank god it worked somehow, and wasnt that tough after all. =)
just that, the sun was BLADDY Hot.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH BEN!
Dinner was at Changing Appetites while he had his fill of Barbarian burget and mudpie. =D
memories - nostalgic of how QSS once worked a year ago.
Zhenhan became the new attraction that made us laugh like crazy. OH WELL. haha
Monday, took leave.
Went Sentosa with parents, aunty, bro sis in law and little kid.
It wasnt fun because I became MARIA
the sun made every breath we took hot and stiffling.
nearly died there entertaining kids and old folks.
and now, new rule - no where else, other than sentosa BEACHes next time.
Songs of the sea was an eye opener - i'd say it's better than HONG KONG"s lightings.
reached home at 11pm.
Tues, MC-ed
WHole body ached and I thought I really needed a break.
tonnes of phonecalls that disrupted my slp anyway which got me really mad.
If i was down with high fever and dying, do i still need to answer such random calls?
seriously - i need a change of HP no. Or rather, job? sigh.
Went for lessons at night.
Lawyer lecturer was damn funny and made lesson really interesting.
a plus point was i had a really weird classmate who always complained about life
and initiated about FB accounts.
Well, i joined in by writing down my emails, but that meant no more nonsense abt bitching about classmates on FB!
funny cuz she's like super kanchiong and excited abt it. LAUGH =D
Wed, back to work.
had fever in the afternoon.
the waether haad been really bad.
stayed thru because tkb treated dinner at night
and guess what, i got appointed by my BOss to be interviewed for 91.3FM on friday.
WTH right!
Thursday, work
dying cuz of headache and feeling feverish in the morning.
and the best part of it was.. I bloody missed 4 full buses to school.
SIGH. reached sch only at 9am.
was busy the entire morning and met boss to talk about interview.
and right now, i have not looked at the answers. i wonder how i'll survive tomorrow.
OH WELL.
class at night was fast and good.
but made me realise how much have i not been studying for past 1 month. lots to catch up.
tomorrow, SIAN.
2 koolwerkz visits to entertain for staff of tp
tp 20th anni - sound like big event huh, but i couldnt care less.
in between the sessions, i had to head back for the interview
at 12pm. SIAN.
i wish i could just say, im going on mc! grr.
just popped panadol. still not well but yup, guess i'll survive tomorrow.
and studies club is becoming a hot topic since registration for main comm starts next monday.
many came and asked, should i re-run?
oh well. i'm pleasantly surprised.
encouraged those who opted to re-run
but at the same time - i know i'm going to be so lack of manpower for LTC.
pros and cons.
i'm tired and lele has just emptied a whole box of ping pong balls in my room.
i'm just hoping that i do not step on one and fall tomorrow morning.
lala.
going to bed.
nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment