Pageviews past week

Friday, April 30, 2010

HeY! Tioman Tioman!

Yup. Finally have some spare time sitting down in front of my comp.
At Home, YES, not in office please! =)

Work had been a craze every since the end of orientation.
Week 1 programme went quite smoothly, thanks to help of azlina.
She revealed that she did camps for YEARS.
And no one in the student development knew.
And she said she'd kill me if I'm to tell TKB cuz that'll add to her workload.
COME ON - She obviously thought that i'm more free than her by selling ice cream.
Oh well. whatever.
I was impressed. And now I know who to look for if i need someone to take charge of something. HAHA.
Week 1 ended in a haste, and i left before everything officially ended.
Had to rush home to pack bag! so Left mag hor and mark there to clean up the final mess.
I believed - that's the least thing you can do for me please? =)

sweet bf had his last paper and came back to sch to send me home.
It was really good knowing that i'd be spending days with him without any interruption.
Nowadays, it's a blessing to have such days please.

I slept at 1.30am and woke up at 5am.
Just to run for the bus! In town, 640am.
Mac breakfast was really not enjoyable because of the reckless taxi driver that drove like he's swimming or something.
I really should have asked my dad to send us there.
We wanted to puke even before we boarded the bus, like omg? HAHA.
Trip passing the customs and to the ferry terminal was fast - 3 hours.
but ferry was a dread as it was so damn squeezy.
nevertheless, i managed to slp. while bf was squashed between a fat guy and me. HAHA.
I slept with my mouth wide open, any fly could have flew in. real tired.

Reached Tioman Island at 1.30pm.
GREAT!
I wasnt very impressed compared to Tx because Redang is indeed much better.
but it wasnt that a bad place.
I really liked the peace and serenity.
It's something that Redang did not have back then.
Guess it is the place we needed to runaway from crowds and human beings.
people were little on that island, despite it being a weekend.

We did nothing on the 1st day!
slept the afternoon away. the chalet was a letdown cuz it seemed DAMN dirty, though air con was good. =)
Ramly burger in a nearby coffee shop was DAMN good.
we ate one everyday when we're there haha!
it's much cheaper eating this way u know. =D

Buffet catered WAS DAMN GOOD!
I swear Ben will love the BBQ buffet dinner, tonnes of meat. YUMMY! =)
Day 2 - We went snorkeling.
Tx was amazed! HAHa. I felt ok since I keep mentioning that Redang was MUCH better.
the marine park in tioman was GROSS.
dirty and fishes were scarce.
I really didn't know why it was called a marine park. disappointing!
BUt swimming in the water was really good. =D
and i simply loved the sun! =D
got seriously burnt when we're idiotic enough to sun tann when on boat instead of sitting in the shelter. HAHA
i Spammed after sun lotion right after we went back to chalet. =p

A real damn thing that happened during this trip was that...
I got diarrhea.
like OMG.
It must have been the weird tasting milk that I drank with coco crunch that day 2 morning.
stomach started churning by late afternoon.
I couldnt believe we could still sing k till 12am!
Cuz my stomach was hurting and I was breaking in cold sweat when singing.
seriously, i'd rather die than to spoil the fun.
but by 12 i couldnt take it and we ran back to chalet and I flew to the toilet.
ANd... the freaking chalet had to have power trip when i was busy lao sai-ing.
like OMG!!!!
I seriously hated that place at that very moment.
I screamed and thank god we had a mini labtop!
if not... where was i going to find lights to wipe my little asshole that was burning?
HAHAHA.

well the chalet had power trips like... 5 times that day.
It was seriously retarded.
well, rephrase - not just chalet, the entire resort!

Day 3, i was still feeling bad on stomach.
sigh was very sad cuz i missed a very good morning omelette breakfast.
I only could swallow porridge! Sadness =(
But tuna with sandwich was surprisingly good. that compensated a little. hehe
but stomach became better in the afternoon, thank god!
We were really frustrated waiting for ferry though, 1.5hrs later than designated time! grrr.
we're damn burnt by end of day, and now im peeling!

but i'm damn happy now. =)
cuz i have a super sweet bf.
it suddenly felt wrong to be complaining abt him not having enough time to spend with me earlier on.
I know I am a whiny shit, and full of flaws.
being demanding is definitely one of it.
yet he is able to tolerate all of it, nv flaring at me.
instead, always trying his best to put me the first on his list.
i have nv felt so loved before.
it's all the little things that he does that moves me.
and most importantly, I care about how he thinks of me. And i listen and try to change if he says that i'm wrong.
it's weird huh.
but it happened!
Yup.. So i'm a happy woman now. =)
He just doesnt know how much I am appreciating this fact that he's ard.
maybe because I nv did express it.
worst of all, he nv reads my blog! HAHA.

alright.
work had been damn hectic since i came back from tioman.
i successfully sold more than 8000 cups this month - 3 months sales
though tiring, but it's a record.
But i'm starting to wonder, is this what i want for the following 2 years?
i don't know. whole day slogging to sell and coordinate deliveries
though hectic, it's getting damn mundane.
Hence, i voluntarily took up LTC for this coming AY. GREAT.
I want MORE for myself this year.
So.. bigger aspirations, but little manpower. I wonder how. SIGH. grrr.

anyway i gtg.
Janelle and Janice are coming my hse for girls stayover! =D
excited.

love,
gracey


No comments: