Pageviews past week

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tell me tell me!

I barely survived the 2 days of OLTC.
I must admit that the whole period of work + orientation + exams did have some effect on my well being.
Had fever in the morning on Day 1 of camp.
WTH right.
I was seriously cursing in my mind.

had to be sensible and popped some panadol.
just when im feeling better, telematch started with a mad rush.
lack of manpower and logistics was a direct torture.
but we pulled it through.
I really hate conducting mass games.
Left it pretty much to the kids to do it, but had to take over in one of the games.
MESS.
Thank god it turned out well in the end.

Printed manuals for total of $480!
bloody. I nearly fainted.
Asked aunty to tell me price, the boss not ard, so she wasnt able to.
and finally when boss called me, i was informed of the total, printed already.
WTH!
sigh. told tkb abt it, and of course he nearly suffered from some heart attack.
but all well.

slept at 5am this morning.
and i thought all will go well.
but they barely pulled through simulation lectures today.
it was disappointing - but who to blame?
there was no time to blame, just needed time to rectify.
This means another LONGGGG night tonight.

Amjad blasted at all FAs/AR Team/Week 0 team last night.
memorable!
Because this was the first time I ever had a camp commandant who even bothered scolding his team of people.
All that I wanted to say, he said it.
That stunned me, and I still had to say things to boost morale of the team.
all looked thrashed and tired after debriefing last night.
guess they do need to do some soul searching.
but I also agree that there wasnt much time for that, they all needed slp.

I have never dreaded a camp this much before.
Be it it's all my hard work, i didnt know why.
it just felt so bad having to wait for things to end.
sigh. the drive perhaps was lost because I stood alone for too long.

TKB and TBK nominated me to be the school rep for some mural painting
for 20th anniversary.
Not another load on my shoulders.
5th - 9th April.
i explained that I will just coordinate and not be directly involved.
Because I really cant cope!
ANd told TKB bluntly on how the other so called advisors had been working with me.
the group dynamic sucked more than ever.
my impression of many of those i once respected, has changed for the worse.
well well well!
he gave me an expression that he has never heard anyone telling him of such things.
I told him that I'll not want to lead next year, if this is the kinda support I get.

And I went on talking about OCP this year.
and to my surprise, he said he spoke to my BOSS for me! haha!
so yeap.
I'm able to go. =) understudy with mag hor! =)
excited.
at least it's gonna be something diff from being thrown with weird jobs and of course, orientation.

AR games now.
I'm happily seated in the room waiting for things to happen.
It's quite a happy thing that they are handlnig well on their own.
i am impressed with the log team this year.

BYE!

No comments: