Pageviews past week

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Say Goodbye

I had a long day.
wondering why i'm feeling more tired than usual.
this weekend hasnt been exactly a good one for resting i guess.

Met clar at her hse since morn
looked thru and helped del all the weirdest cambodia's pictures.
taken by other people during her trip.
and now i really hate the sight of cows. MOOO.

ate tonnes of rubbish today.
i am officially feeling FAT now.
definitely not another round of feasting in Feb for CNY.

Brother's leaving in another 2 hrs time.
i'm starting to miss him already. =(
so much for saying i will not miss him anyway. SIGH.
he gave me a red packet for CNY.
I cant believe i wont be seeing him for another 2.5years! =(

I'm sure to be seeing him off later.
im giong to rest now.
gdnight.(

No comments: