eveyrting's Over.
yup. meeting was 2 half hrs long. addressed our issues. im glad. hopefully this is a newbeginning for the club. realised bendy was so stressed up. perhaps, i failed to guide him along, actual fact, all i did was to give him the pressure he nv wanted. tomor's the miracle day. thats wad ms hor said.
it's gonn abe hard for us to be liek wad we were last time. i simply cant accept this fact. feeling really sad right now.
so many things happened within 3 months. how sad. ha. it felt like 3 years. when we thot we knew someone, actually we had no idea wads the real meaning of knowing someone. blinded? perhaps. i'll nv do such things again, to assume i know. cuz it'll end up, not only hurting myself, but others too. im back to my shell again. i guess. haha. i feel like a snail. always hiding in the shell, and always moving so slowly. from the first day we knew each other. tilnow. wads only left for me are tears and regrets.
was young but I wasn't naive
I watched helpless as he turned around to leave
and still I have the pain I have to carrya past so deep that
even you could not bury if you tried
after all this time
I never thought we'd be here
never thought we'd be here
when my love for you was blind
but I couldn't make you see it
couldn't make you see it
that I loved you more than you'll ever know
a part of me died when I let you go
I would fall asleep
only in hopes of dreaming
that everything would be like is was before
but nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
they disappear as reality is crashing to the floor
after all this time
I never thought we'd be here
never thought we'd be here
when my love for you was blind
but I couldn't make you see it
couldn't make you see it
that I loved you more than you'll ever know
a part of me died when I let you go
died. whats next? start anew? give me sometime, i will. im a strong girl..
No comments:
Post a Comment