Pageviews past week

Friday, May 25, 2012

Hart of dixie - OMG

I must really really thank Michelle for the GREAT show she has introduced me. 
OMG. this show is leaving me hanging here. I cant believe I have to wait till sept for season 2!!!!!!


Wade is SO HOT. Can anyone NOT agree with me! OMGGGGGGGG
And George is a piece of shit who calls off the wedding like half an hour before they walk down the aisle.
I mean - come on make up your mind! you chose Lemon over Zoe, and next moment u tell lemon you love zoe and you cant marry her. GTH. 
i think he totally deserved the punch on the face. 

And zoe. the most fickle minded human in the world.
first, u tried to break the couple up - i mean indirectly. 
then, u had sex with the very hot wade.
and next, u kiss george at your door when wade is lying in your room. GOD!
EPIC EPIC EPIC!

She's another Elena to be. 
not bad. i love this show! hahahahaha

okay. everyone. ignore this post. 
gdnight! :D  

No comments: