Yay. My application to be a relief teacher finally got approved!
I have called up 5 schools so far to register my interest. :)
This also means, I may be tendering soon.
I think sometimes, we just need to make decisions.
Whether they are right or not, we take responsibility for that.
I had been stagnant for the past many months wondering whether I should move on and take a break or not.
But I think, it's really time.
Considering the fact that I'm in my last year - which accounts for 70% for my entire score,
and i felt like i screwed up my exams last term, I think I need to spend a tad bit more time to study.
Sigh I know it's going to be tough lah.
money, studies, determination. I think i want to try doing it.
the only time that i can take a break and study. how many people get that chance living in singapore? - if youre not exactly rich or have rich parents.
I may be taking MC sometime this week, so that I can take ONE day to call up all the schools in Singapore.
I am bent on getting jobs and assignments from May onwards.
May be taking up private tuition too. :)
Lets hope this is not just going to be talks. i want it to happen!
Class starts today, after 1 week break from last exam.
JIayou!
I have called up 5 schools so far to register my interest. :)
This also means, I may be tendering soon.
I think sometimes, we just need to make decisions.
Whether they are right or not, we take responsibility for that.
I had been stagnant for the past many months wondering whether I should move on and take a break or not.
But I think, it's really time.
Considering the fact that I'm in my last year - which accounts for 70% for my entire score,
and i felt like i screwed up my exams last term, I think I need to spend a tad bit more time to study.
Sigh I know it's going to be tough lah.
money, studies, determination. I think i want to try doing it.
the only time that i can take a break and study. how many people get that chance living in singapore? - if youre not exactly rich or have rich parents.
I may be taking MC sometime this week, so that I can take ONE day to call up all the schools in Singapore.
I am bent on getting jobs and assignments from May onwards.
May be taking up private tuition too. :)
Lets hope this is not just going to be talks. i want it to happen!
Class starts today, after 1 week break from last exam.
JIayou!
No comments:
Post a Comment