Pageviews past week

Monday, November 14, 2011

Lovely night with the gang :)

Even if it means losing 1 night of revision 2 days prior to exam, I will still not miss it.
It is my favorite chill out session with my favorite gang of people. :)
Clar, sis, kong my twin, Juve, Wallace lim and Jac.
Life is nv as fun without them around.

Tonight was a special occasion. Sis's birthday! :)
it's rarely that we meet on exact birthdays but we did!
since it's the only day she was kept available. LOL.
Jac was surprisingly the first to reach the dinner venue, sizzlers at suntec.
like WOW! she needs to buy lottery.

I think we all are in need of year end bonding session.
i totally missed this bunch of people, especially ever since i left tp more than half a year ago.

Tonight kong talked about going overseas next year.
I am totally on for a little krabi trip.
like why not right! :)
but i doubt many can come, as we get older, these things become tougher to arrange.
but i am sure if we are bent on going, we can work things out.
i am so excited!

It's 11.40pm now and im already dying on bed.
my contact lens caused my eyes to be so dry tonight that i think it's gonna fall out anytime.
had a hard time staring at the comp today, creating one of the many admin prog that I need for the many workshops for next few weeks.
This is my schedule for next 3 weeks:
15th PM off
16th Exam
18th EASB Workshop - Kill me
I am preparing for admin prog + logistics as usual for each and every event + new set of ppt for visume presentation

21st Leave - it's a VID - Very Important Day - as Tx and I are down at HDB choosing our flat. :) YAY! I am so excited!
22nd Morning - back to work, need to do briefing and prepare logistics for upcoming workshop on 24th, which i couldnt be there for.
22nd PM leave
23rd Exam
24th Study leave
25th Exam
YAY Exams over by then, but my agony's not ended yet.
28th Check up at hosp - CT scan for my stupid abnormal growth
29th Talk in Republic poly
30th American association, workshop for expats

Like honestly, kill me?

well. like wat everyone says, if challenges and hard times don't kill you, it just makes you stronger.
I hope it works out that way.
I need to work harder for my papers.

I am always happy when its nearer to year end.
michael koh and deborah are finally coming home.
it feels good knowing that i'll be hugging deborah khoo soon! :)
and ostrich-ing michael koh.
it's just saddening to know clar and ben are both going overseas to study next year.
not another few years of waiting for friends to be bback in town. =(

alright. it's time to go to bed!

P.S: Life is not life, when kiran is on leave for entire week, and erwin is on leave on days when im around. God save me!
Goodnight. :)

No comments: